+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrade the server please

Upgrade the server please

Trove has already have too much player population for its servers, it feels like the server always overflowing with lag especially on busy times. Please i beg you developpers.

they dont own there own server .. its in the cloud @google, its there lag your experiencing

LOL it's not google's fault trust me.

no I'm not going to trust you, this has already been looked into , proven and reported to google ... go do your own investigation

Hey JemiLiveAnotherDay,
    With the upcoming update (currently on PTS), it is expected that the current lag should be decreased substantially on the live servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    no I'm not going to trust you, this has already been looked into , proven and reported to google ... go do your own investigation
    I'd love to see the proof and then point out all the holes in that too.

Quote Originally Posted by micken View Post
    I'd love to see the proof and then point out all the holes in that too.

and why exactly i should prove it to you? who the hell are you? ... this has been discussed in past threads regarding googles performance ... do your own reseaching

Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    and why exactly i should prove it to you? who the hell are you? ... this has been discussed in past threads regarding googles performance ... do your own reseaching
    Who I am doesn't matter one bit. You made a claim which I thought was false and now you're all up in a huff about it. What's worse is you reacted with ego instead of backing up your claim.
    Hope you're enjoying the lag buddy o/

+ Reply to Thread