+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golden Egg Groups!!

Golden Egg Groups!!

Hi everyone, Joose_Bocks_ here! I've been constantly LF the golden geode eggs past 2 days and I have seen one chat that was created but it's pretty dead. A friend mentioned a levi ps group that's practically turned into a Egg group. But I just wanna throw out the egg chat while we wait in hopes more players will join it, revive it & result in everyone having higher chances in getting these awesome eggs! I myself still need 4 rates so I have shifted focus on them since this is our best chance. Feel free to message me IG when the servers are back up & I will be in the egg chat! GL egg hunters!

/join goldeggs

Gl Joose, it's cutthroat ppl grabbing eggs before 32 ppl there and filling up world's with players that don't even need, Just to stop others from getting mastery. And u can search a world for hrs and find 0 get invited and crash/error that 1 player ruining it for many....

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Oh hi Joose, didn't know you were on the forums too. I think I know you from Hoes.

A few days ago, someone in Hoes invited me to a golden egg they found. That was actually the first golden egg I got in over 2 years. They are so rare, the devs really outdid themselves on them.
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

+ Reply to Thread