Thread: Stop being so mad..

Stop being so mad..

From a developer standpoint you gotta understand it is hard to commit any changes to the game not only from being out of the office and working form home, but with all the burocracy tied to it, and testing needed...

I am almost certain that no clubs were harmed in both servers, and that is just the server acting up, checking leaderboards even shows that the clubs are still present, despite you not being able to access both world or UI

It is selfish to as that someone works extra hours just because you wanna play, you wanna have fun
    They also wanna have fun, and most likely with their families, specially now that we have got an pandemy going around, staying in touch and interacting with their kids, is an essential part of their lives. Stop being selfish, it's 2 days you can wait.

Try also understanding no dev is your *****, they are humans too, in your opinion they might make mistakes, they might not make the best decisions, but that doesn't take their right to live freely when their contract allows them to. Be more comprehensive instead of outraging at every little **** you you dislike.

same...send promotion here pls

I mean, it's a huge thing to worry about. I worked well over 2 years on my club building an grinding an for it to just dissapear, its heartbreaking an concerning knowing that it could be lost with nothing more of an opps response or we'll look into it did you send a ticket.

I get told when my gem was deleted, it couldn't be found even though I messaged right away an all I got was 3 gem boosters in return. Couldnt imagine getting a club card in return lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    I mean, it's a huge thing to worry about. I worked well over 2 years on my club building an grinding an for it to just dissapear, its heartbreaking an concerning knowing that it could be lost with nothing more of an opps response or we'll look into it did you send a ticket.

I get told when my gem was deleted, it couldn't be found even though I messaged right away an all I got was 3 gem boosters in return. Couldnt imagine getting a club card in return lol
    Well as you can see it's all back to normal, it was the server acting up, which not even an update was needed, it just started working

I doubt devs also don't backup the data, so if anything you'd prolly get a rollback in your world if anything happened, though as I said in the post I highly doubted any clubs would get damaged.