Thread: What about after?

What about after?

So this is my idea
    I think the mastery cap is getting way too much backlash than it needs too, they look like legit crybabies

Regardless

I feel like devs could make changes such as
    Non-Combat buffs
    These buffs to non combat stats would not break the game as in player unfair gaps, as it would only affect other stuff like crafting time, drop rates and stuff of the sorts. Post cap giving stats such as crafting speed, lasermancy and stuff like that would not be a bad idea

Now for combat stats, we should not give direct combat stats such as health and damage and crit damage, But I feel like a change can be made combat wise

Now let's put into our perspective here, new players aren't often met with one shots + multiple enemies attack spam which lead to their death, it's a somewhat stable part of the game where they can pick their difficulty based on their capabilities, the issue with end game players though is that enemies become very damageful and that the number of enemies is rather increased leading to death even if one shot doesn't happen many attacks are coming towards the player which still leads to their death

Now death defying is somewhat the ideal flask for DPS's in the team over at the delves but it takes away a lot of the combat and build versatility in the game leading to a "one build" that is right the others are plain wrong

Post cap I feel like awarding moderately the Critical Hit can be beneficial to a player survivability, you might say, but CH has nothing to do with survivability plus it caps it self, exactly by capping itself people won't be able to complain about an unfair advantage as having more CH doesn't benefit a player's combat directly, but it does affect indirectly, having end game players get say 0.3% CH every 10 levels will allow after some mastery farming, for them to change their games from CH to health stats, this change won't be major as the max HP they'll get is about 800k to a million max.

so making this change doesn't hurt much and gives players in end game who suffer a lot of bullying from in-game enemies, a bit more HP, now say a person has a full DPS build

Most classes won't be able to have any health stats on the gems
    As for GS FT IS they have base Extra CH which makes them able to have one stats for health in the gems to compensate overflow in CH

Following this logic let's say we do reward every 10 levels post cap 0.3% ch by mastery 1000 a player would have 15% extra ch which allows for the taking of 2 stats from gems CH and replace for health not only that by 20 levels after 500 people with other classes as DPS would be able to have 100% ch without sacrificing a health stats on gems, giving other classes a lot more reliability

Now you might argue that this would also give more reliability to GS FT and IS true, but on the long term, coz at the moment these 3 classes overflow 100% by 1% which means they'd need 6.7% in order to sacrifice a stats without going under 100%, if we 6.7 / 0.6 and then multiply by 10 gives us 223. if we ceil it we get 230 which means it would be needed mastery 730 (Trove only) in order for a player to be able to sacrifice a ch stats for health as one of those 3 classes, as for any other class it would only take about 20 levels instead giving more reliability immediatly to the weaker classes and later on to those 3, using this math, by level 730 FT IS and GS become reliable again if we only look at health stat in gems wise and 20 levels after at 750 all other's are able to also sacrifice another stats for health

So ye I trully believe CH being awarded as a combat stats will not directly help people but smarter bois will use to their advantage, also doesn't give an unfair gap, since it's more of an end game need to have more health

calculating this by mastery 1000 people would be able to sacrifice about 2 CH stats for health meaning a boost from a class that is 1.2 mil HP to about 2mil HP, not too broken imo

Please don't be meanie

Quote Originally Posted by Waterin View Post
    So this is my idea
    I think the mastery cap is getting way too much backlash than it needs too, they look like legit crybabies
    Its getting alot of backlash bcuz it's a very bad idea. Tons of people are actually making forums account to voice their opinions. I personally have been working on maxed mastery for over 2 years now and now I'm just those 3 levi mounts away and being told my hard work is now being wasted or your idea useless ch?

My geode farming class has its 100+ ch an 2.2m hp, all you need is max light an you are completely fine with dps, I swap one of my md stats to mh an not ch bcuz the damage difference isnt noticable. Rewarding the top mastery players with ch just seems pointless. I don't need ch as a reward nor any other like crafting speed, laser an other stats no one in the top 2k will use. Endgamers want more damage plan an simple.

Only way I see them keeping mastery farmers or people buying packs an actually having a reason to grind for top mastery is a new color for top 100 or something. Not trying to just bash on your idea but we need better idea then to move the mastery rewards to things that matter. I dont even think ms would even be worth wide as the world struggles to load in anyways lol

"I think the mastery cap is getting way too much backlash than it needs too, they look like legit crybabies"

I believe you're missing the point. And calling end-gamers crybabies and then asking "Please don't be meanie" doesn't compute either.

"so making this change doesn't hurt much and gives players in end game who suffer a lot of bullying from in-game enemies,"
    WTF are you talking about?
    If you're an "end-game" player and suffer from enemies bullying you you're by definition not an end-game player. Period.

I truly hate that Trove has succumbed to the snowflakes.

Next they'll have an area filled with cuddly pillows etc so that you and the rest of the snowflakes can go there and cry out your frustration over not getting everything you think you're entitled to. No obligations, just entitlement. Why work for something when you can get if for free?

This BS about saving the trees is the next step to appease these people. Soon you'll hear that everything Gamigo is doing is climate compensated.

They're working on everything except getting to know their game by playing it and then developing it. Complete waste of time. If I want to learn and/or help a tree survive I don't look for it in a game.

On the bright side this might finally break my love for Trove and let me enjoy some other games. Took my first step with that today and the first thing I noticed was that there was no lag... No bugs...No crashing...It just went smooth.

/Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zerototh View Post
    "I think the mastery cap is getting way too much backlash than it needs too, they look like legit crybabies"

I believe you're missing the point. And calling end-gamers crybabies and then asking "Please don't be meanie" doesn't compute either.

"so making this change doesn't hurt much and gives players in end game who suffer a lot of bullying from in-game enemies,"
    WTF are you talking about?
    If you're an "end-game" player and suffer from enemies bullying you you're by definition not an end-game player. Period.

I truly hate that Trove has succumbed to the snowflakes.

Next they'll have an area filled with cuddly pillows etc so that you and the rest of the snowflakes can go there and cry out your frustration over not getting everything you think you're entitled to. No obligations, just entitlement. Why work for something when you can get if for free?

This BS about saving the trees is the next step to appease these people. Soon you'll hear that everything Gamigo is doing is climate compensated.

They're working on everything except getting to know their game by playing it and then developing it. Complete waste of time. If I want to learn and/or help a tree survive I don't look for it in a game.

On the bright side this might finally break my love for Trove and let me enjoy some other games. Took my first step with that today and the first thing I noticed was that there was no lag... No bugs...No crashing...It just went smooth.

/Z
    Imagine being that person that hates on charity, like how far do you push your frustration forward, control yourself really...

Quote Originally Posted by Waterin View Post
    Imagine being that person that hates on charity, like how far do you push your frustration forward, control yourself really...

Please. You're embarrassing yourself.

/Z