+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Since I can't play on my Mac anymore I would like to play on my xbox, but...

Since I can't play on my Mac anymore I would like to play on my xbox, but...

I would like to switch to my xbox because trove does not support Mac, but I can't seem to put my old account on the xbox. what happens is, I sign in my glyph account, it seems to recognize me, but gives me an entirely new character and profile. please help. I would love to play trove again, but I want to use my account.

Hi Lord_Salazaar

This is because Trove do not have cross platforming so you can't transfer your account from Mac to Console, so this is why you need to create new character on console.
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

I see, thanks. Do you think they will add this in the future?

I don't have any information about that but never say never
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

OK Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Salazaar View Post
    I would like to switch to my xbox because trove does not support Mac, but I can't seem to put my old account on the xbox. what happens is, I sign in my glyph account, it seems to recognize me, but gives me an entirely new character and profile. please help. I would love to play trove again, but I want to use my account.
    Hiya as ghost has said unfortunately Trove is not cross platform so you are unable to transfer any account data between platforms. I would like to clear up some things for you though, so on Xbox your progress/game data is tied to your Xbox profile. Signing into your glyph account on your Xbox is great but glyph doesn't store your account data on consoles. Signing into glyph on consoles allows for you to be able to redeem promotion codes and get exclusive items. Hope this helps and thank you for playing Trove!
    GT: WillowFiower | IGN: WillowFlower | Discord: Willow#7095 | https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

I see, Thank you both.

+ Reply to Thread