+ Reply to Thread

Thread: disappearing inventory items

disappearing inventory items

Days ago I crafted 500 diamonds in order to craft the infinity diamond, a component of the neon skyline wings. Today, at around 9 gmt I found a T-3 SOAR crafting station in the dragonfire peaks world and opened it to find that I had no diamonds. Action: opened T-3 S.O.A.R. crafting station. Expectation: to craft infinity diamond with five hundred diamonds. Observed: 500 crafted diamonds and 1 to 5 other diamonds were not in my inventory. Character: lvl 17 neon ninja. I also noticed that the V6 Flux Capacitor that I had crafted half a hour prior was not in my inventory. Action: searched inventory for diamonds. Expectation: to also have a V6 Flux Capacitor. Observation: no V6 Flux Capacitor was in my inventory. I presume that these were both removed because of the same bug. I am not amused as it took me hours to find the involved S.O.A.R. crafting stations.Also, I may have crafted the V6 Flux Capacitor before the recent update to the servers. Also, I have no idea how this happened so I cannot explain how this may be replicated. Please help.

Additions.

Also, I may have crafted the V6 Flux Capacitor before the recent update to the servers. Also, I have no idea how this happened so I cannot explain how this may be replicated. Please help.

Hi CPuente

So if you really lose those items because of some sort of bug try to send a support ticket here and explain them exactly what happened - http://bit.ly/TroveSupport
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread