+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: A gift from the Trove team.

A gift from the Trove team.

I signed in this morning and found 'A gift from the Trove team.' waiting in my claims, however it was nothing...

What was this gift supposed to be??

TroveGift200329.PNG

It's just the image that's blank, I also lost track of it but later learned it was just a double xp potion from someone complaining they already had 10, I now have 23 of them hah which is why I didnt notice hah

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    It's just the image that's blank, I also lost track of it but later learned it was just a double xp potion from someone complaining they already had 10, I now have 23 of them hah which is why I didnt notice hah
    It's a real bug. Experience potion is the reward of yesterday.

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : Saltwater_sam#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

It is empty, it does not give you an xp potion as stated above.
    Is it an ominous sign of things to come?
    OH, I know, its a reminder of all the grinding you have done to get to this level of mastery / power rank / magic find / etc means absolutely nothing cause any new player will get there in a week after the updates. I would say I'm sorry for saying that, but I'm not sorry, this is the second time you messed with mastery just after I get there.

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hello

Thank you for the many messages regarding today's login reward. We reported it to the technicians so they could check this. So please be patient, we will keep you posted as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

*coughs* That better is gonna be a compensation for that chaos coin mishap

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    re

By now you should all have received your login reward today!

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We wish you all a good game!

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boobtronic9000 View Post
    OH, I know, its a reminder of all the grinding you have done to get to this level of mastery / power rank / magic find / etc means absolutely nothing cause any new player will get there in a week after the updates. I would say I'm sorry for saying that, but I'm not sorry, this is the second time you messed with mastery just after I get there.

Oh yesss, I 100% agree with this. I played so much in 2018 to get my LL into top 100 PR, but then I quit. Came back two days ago only to find that people were getting to 25K PR in two weeks of starting the game, compared to the year it took me since I started playing to get my LL to 20K PR. I find it strange to see people with Mastery below 200 to be 25K PR, and I don't really see that many high-mastery players anymore.
    I'm only top 1000 now for Lunar Lancer, but as soon as I get to the Uber 10 with the top tier gems, I'll probably be able to get back to top 100.
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

yeah, still nothing...

+ Reply to Thread