Thread: Suggestion: Titan Soul and Lunar Soul drops

Suggestion: Titan Soul and Lunar Soul drops

This two drops (titan and lunar souls) have been removed from ST's and can now be found randomly while doing delves

How can i get them if the drop is random? Before i could do a dotm run to get lunar souls so why do i need to be "lucky" now.

Suggestion: Make the first delve boss of the week be dotm or make a way to notice it so people can farm lunar souls because these are needed.

I can understand destroying shadow towers to prevent botters and lag, but why did you remove the double/triple titan/lunar souls drops? Was it too overpowered?

2nd Suggestion: Add the double titan/lunar souls drops back into the monday bonus.

I didn't remember this update was made to make it harder to farm empowered gems.

Also, not stated in patch notes... Are lunar souls still capped to 6 or there's no limit anymore?

They could just tie the different bosses to certain cave biomes and let the players choose which biome they want to run, so they have a way to influence which titan they are going to face in the third, sixth, etc stage.
    About the soul drops, if the drops from the delves should for some reason be limited, at least have the decency to let the ST bosses drop a limited amount of souls per week as well, else the entrance fee just does not make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Singeslayer View Post
    They could just tie the different bosses to certain cave biomes and let the players choose which biome they want to run, so they have a way to influence which titan they are going to face in the third, sixth, etc stage.
    About the soul drops, if the drops from the delves should for some reason be limited, at least have the decency to let the ST bosses drop a limited amount of souls per week as well, else the entrance fee just does not make any sense.
    They could just trash st's and throw em away, badges are now useless cause of mastery cap, you can't get shadow caches or decent drops from bossrooms why do you even leave them at this point.

Make em a leader board item but no cap.
    complete 10 for ? 20 for ?..
    Solves all missing items and makes people play.