Thread: BUG - Dracolyte Tomb Raiser Minion behave oddly in Delves

BUG - Dracolyte Tomb Raiser Minion behave oddly in Delves

My Dracolyte Light is 7000+.
    My firend Tomb Raiser Light is 4681.
    When we enter Delves, the minions act very differently, especially Dracolyte minions before the last PTS Patch.

Time: March 28, 8.00pm, GMT +8
    Context: Inside Public Delves U11.
    Expected: Any minion summoned by Dracolyte and Tomb Raiser should do massive damage.
    Observed: Dracolyte minion is doing ZERO damage. NO Red text proc. Tomb Raiser's minion sometimes do 0 dmg, sometimes doing collateral dmg. Even with 4681 Light and 3.5m coef can 2 shots U11 mobs if it proc. This happened to Banshee and Golaith as well.
    Repro Steps: As long as playing in Delves. Outside of Delves, everything is normal.

Hi PichuYang

In delves sometimes you have debufs to md damage and mobs have more dark stat/shield so this is why you do 0/less dmg and some mobs have more health than others
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

To clarify that, my Dracolyte is doing damage. 7000 Light is pretty sufficient to bypass the added Darkness (PS: It is an end-game build), and I have tried to hit various rooms, which also means witnessing how Draco minion dealt unwritten 0 damage to mobs with different buffs/no buff.
    Draco "1" skill. Those texts are from the Burnt Offering skill to prove that I can deal damage.

This is the minions

(PS: They have Physical Resistance)

My friend even tried to do a weird experiment by taking out gems from their Tomb Raiser. It turns out their summons dealt more consistent damage (less unwritten 0 dmg) despite low damage.
    This is the stats:
    Before taking out
    - 239 284 MD
    - 1622.9% CD
    - 86.2% CH
    - 4681 Light

You can see a faded out damage text, while the other 2 minions not doing dmg.

After taking out (Both screenshots below are the result of taking out gem)
    - 61115 MD
    - 450.3% CD

Keep in mind that this is Uber 11 before saying it is "normal". My friend's TR original coefficient is only near 3.6 million and only have 4681 Light. The rate of how fast TR minion able to deal damage is far more than my Ice Sage Light build after taking out gem. I highly recommend dev and other players try this with different Damage and Light stat, roam around a few rooms.

There are other bugs I didn't even mention yet:
    1) Minions won't get their HP deducted when in Delves.
    2) Sound bugs when there are too many instances. This is an old bug which can be duplicated frequently when fighting boss like Darknik Dreadnought without too high DPS. Happens a lot before introduction of Cosmic Gem. (That's why I said too many mobs)

It's really works, i can confirm what summons in uber-11 dont recive dmg and dont deal it, it's a bug cos if char can deal dmg then summons also should do it, also increased darkness cant explain what they dont recive dmg (even from time).
    But if you take off all not cosmic gems then they will start oneshot all mobs include bosses

Increased Darkness do explain why no red text is shown, a great example would be the Leviathan. However, my Dracolyte has 7000+ Light, and if what said is true, this means the whole Delves itself is facing issue for not setting Darkness properly to fit end gamers. 7000 is where most endgamers will meet, and reaching 8000 is hard. They also would have considered that not everyone is a fan of Geode, so the benchmark would be far lower, and I will expecting slightly higher than U10 Leviathan, 5500 + 1000~ = 6500. Even with increased Darkness I and Darkness III buffs together (yes I have seen that, and I can deal reasonable dmg with 7k Light Ice Sage), it shouldn't go beyond 7000 because if players can't push through = inability to get latest ally. So instead, the benchmark for Light might be set around 6500 even with both Darkness buffs active. (and the actual benchmark could be far lower than what we expected to make it more players-friendly)

However, the main issues isn't even on the Darkness, is the minion behaves oddly in U11, even on mobs with physical defense buff only. Also thanks you for voicing out.

[UPDATE]
    - Dracolyte minion shares the same bug as Tonb Raiser's minion in Uber 11. Private Delves or lower uber might not replicate said bug.
    - Any class with the ability to summon: Pirate Captain, Dino Tamer, Chloromancer and Boomeranger, can replicate the bug. Please fill me in on other class I missed.
    - This has been discussed by others in-game.

[UPDATE]
    Bug fixed in patch. Confirmed that Dracolyte and Pirate Captain doing damage so far.
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Notes-4-1-2020

However, the audio bug still failed, proc when solo-ing 20+ minions with Dracolyte + minions. (Bcs all other left the Delves)
    Thanks for fixing the bug!