+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before adding new content plz fix Trove, Lags, crashes

Before adding new content plz fix Trove, Lags, crashes

I see a lot of changes proposed in the Delves update (some I really don't like the sounds of) My concern (i'm sure I'm not alone), is that Trove gets uplayable now on these overloaded servers or whatever's causing them. Gamigo planning on repairing this should be priority

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    From what I've heard the Atlas STILL lags after over 2 years of it being in the game. I highly doubt that any of these problems will be fixed anytime soon. It took them 2 months for them to fix the infamous graphic corruption that came with Luminopolis 2 years ago, and they've done nothing to fix the random crashes that have been happening ever since I've started playing this game. I don't even play anymore and I know that they'll probably not fix anything.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    OK, I just came back to Trove yesterday, and it's honestly not as bad as a lot of people made it seem. My only real issues is that the Atlas lag is much worse than when I quit, and I don't really like how U10 works, but other than that, I'm mostly happy with the game! Although I'm still kind of mad that they still haven't fixed rubber banding...

EDIT: Forget what I said above. I got on today and the lag and rubber banding were so bad that it brought back so many bad memories - particularly the ones that made me quit a while back. I'm casually running around between dungeons and all of a sudden I'm dragged backwards through blocks, and in the Radiant Ruins, this would often cause me to fall out of the world. Or I'm fighting a dungeon boss, the game freezes, and then I randomly die. Sometimes I randomly die while running between dungeons!
    So yeah, I don't want any new content. I just want the horrible lag to be fixed!
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

Removing ST will fix all the lag.
    Dev team 2020.

Capping mastery 250 below max also magically lowers lag.

+ Reply to Thread