+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support Streaming

Support Streaming

Hello, I would like to know if you guys on the Trove team support new game streamers. I would really like to start broadcasting Trove on facebook gaming and I wanted to know if I can get something like I already saw while playing, live stream initiation announcements, it helps a lot for people to follow the live, and if I remember well they used to have several sweepstakes in lives of Trove partners I would like to know if you still support this.

link to my live stream: fb.gg/eddxvr <3

Yeah that was an excellent feature for Trove streamers, however last I heard they dropped/suspended the program or they stopped giving out codes and items such as streamer proclaimer phone, I might be wrong though.
    Ill certainly pass on the feedback to start it up again if it is indeed suspended/finished and to give out those items

Quote Originally Posted by Youssef View Post
    Yeah that was an excellent feature for Trove streamers, however last I heard they dropped/suspended the program or they stopped giving out codes and items such as streamer proclaimer phone, I might be wrong though.
    Ill certainly pass on the feedback to start it up again if it is indeed suspended/finished and to give out those items
    In addition to this code resource, there is also an in-game announcement for people to come and see the live stream. This is also very interesting for Streamers.

So at the moment the creators program is currently on hold. It is planned to be back in the future, no eta though.
    The streamer proclaimer phones that your after may be give out in that program when it is brought back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Youssef View Post
    So at the moment the creators program is currently on hold. It is planned to be back in the future, no eta though.
    The streamer proclaimer phones that your after may be give out in that program when it is brought back.
    Are there any updates on this?

+ Reply to Thread