+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Authentication-Code Problem - NO EMAIL!!

Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaNoirX View Post
    After the Update today I tried it serval times to get a new email with a Code for the Glyph Launcher.
    I check my normal mails and spam but there is no Mail with the Code. I am waiting now 5 Hours for an email.

Do anyone have this problem too?
    What can I do?
    I have contacted the Support too but it will take a lot of Time till they answer.
    I would like to play Trove but I can't =/

NEED SOME HELP!!
    Please submit a ticket and we can get you fixed up.

Okay I am not alone with this Problem...

24 Hours later it already doesn't works cause Trion didn't send me the Authenticator Code.
    I have played Trove so much in the Past and there was never this Problem.
    Emailadress is Correct (German Provider Web.de) and the Password too.

I wrote to the Trion AND to the Trove Support...But no Answer.
    I don't know what to do, Creating a new Account isn't any Option cause I have much Rare Items I won't lost.

Heeeeelp.
    What is your ticket number? I wasn't able to find one on the account from which you're posting here.

Hey, I don't get a Ticket Number Cause I Wrote a Normal Email to Trionworlds and Trove. Not from my Account but from my Emailadress cause I can't Log In^^
    The Support don't Answered till now BUT!! One Second before Creating a New Account on Twitter Logging In to Glyph was Easy cause the Authenticator-Question Disappeared.

And Today I got many emails with Codes^^

Senior Community Manager
    Hey, I don't get a Ticket Number Cause I Wrote a Normal Email to Trionworlds and Trove. Not from my Account but from my Emailadress cause I can't Log In^^
    The Support don't Answered till now BUT!! One Second before Creating a New Account on Twitter Logging In to Glyph was Easy cause the Authenticator-Question Disappeared.

And Today I got many emails with Codes^^
    If you send an email, you'll also receive confirmation that a ticket was created. If I can help, let me know. Thanks!

If you try multiple times, it will work. Try re-sending the autentication code, or simply restarting the glyph launcher. That works for me, oddly enough.

GM Fasti : No I don't get a Confirmation that a Ticket was Created after I send the Email. But thanks for your Answer, It comes little bit too late

Bahamuth: I tried it a lot of Times, Today (Two Days Later) I got hundered of Authentication Emails. I Installed the Launcher Completely New but it doesn't worked.

I think my Problem was rather Trionworlds Problem. Cause it disappeared as I tried to logg in into the Launcher. Now no Authentication-Question comes even though I never write an Code into the Window.

SO! My Game Works and I am Happy!!

Senior Community Manager
    I am just glad to hear that you're up and running again.

Hello GM Fasti,
    the german email provider GMX and the complete company "United Internet AG", to which GMX belongs, is currently blocking all emails from Trionworlds. So I couldn't log into Trove, ArcheAge or Glyph for more than a week because I didn't get any auth code via mail -.-
    ====
    Update: My account is accessable again.. thanks to GM Cypher and a live chat

Hey I dont get any email. Been waiting for over 24 hours . Pls Help Me

My ticket number #163919

I have the same problem, waiting for an authentification code and nothing ever, not even a "welcome to Trove" confirmation email yesterday. The email provider is GMX.de, please deal with GMX/United Internet to have your email addresses go through with them finally. And remove the authentificator for people who use their email address for the time being. Because they are the major email provider in German speaking countries, everything from gmx.de, web.de etc is from them.
    The ticket confirmation number is 166105 and the email for that came through immediately. So what is going on??

Senior Community Manager
    Hey folks,

There is definitely an issue with a few email providers not delivering out Glyph authentication code emails. Until they have resolved that issue, please contact support by emailing support@trionworlds.com and we will help you change the email address on the account to one that will receive these codes as normal.

Everyone who has posted in this thread has an updated, so please check your tickets.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread