+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Best way for farming Adventurine?

  1. #1
    Senior Member lettii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    177

    Best way for farming Adventurine?

    What are some ways i can farm adventurine?

    Returning player after about a year and last i knew, there were those adventurine pirrot farms you'd have to pay to get in. Do those still exist? If not, what are some other ways? I need thsoe adventurine keys!! Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Moderator GhostRiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    96
    Hi lettii

    I think there is no farms for adventurine or i just dont know about any but best way is to do st and mf quest in clubs, you can also do normal adventure and geode quest for even more adventurine and chance to get some strongboxes

  3. #3
    Senior Member lettii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiders View Post
    Hi lettii

    I think there is no farms for adventurine or i just dont know about any but best way is to do st and mf quest in clubs, you can also do normal adventure and geode quest for even more adventurine and chance to get some strongboxes
    okay thank you!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by lettii View Post
    What are some ways i can farm adventurine?

    Returning player after about a year and last i knew, there were those adventurine pirrot farms you'd have to pay to get in. Do those still exist? If not, what are some other ways? I need thsoe adventurine keys!! Thanks in advance.
    I'm going to be hitting you with a lot of info so Hopefully it all makes sense!

    Quest as a whole have been completely redone for the better or worst. Ganda isn't a nearly good as it once was as it only stays for a hour an for me I'm only able to do like 4 before it leaves.

    You can only do 20 club quests a day, an then lazy man of capping that is just doing shadow tower. But it only being a blue quest it wont return as much adventurine as doing gem quest, speaking of those, they also change an now you have to do 25 gem boxes then the old 5. It takes way longer but they are the best to do.

    You now also have adventure quest that are in u1-u9 prime worlds, each uber having 1 right when you spawn in, there are 5 in the neon city that you'll have to go out an look for as each different type of outpost will have a different type of quest. Water/fire worlds have 2 quest. For 1 fishing an the other is collect 5 gem boxes? Then air just has 1 which is collect 5 boxes. (Note these don't give alot of adventurine)

    Geode has a few quest to mine ore(not worth the time) an go 5 stars. Then for the geode caves you have some quests there but I personally have never done them.

    All these quest give adventurine which adds up to alot an you should be able to upkeep a club solo now easily. Hopes this help but there should be a few post about all the new quests you can do for adventurine

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    I'm going to be hitting you with a lot of info so Hopefully it all makes sense!

    Quest as a whole have been completely redone for the better or worst. Ganda isn't a nearly good as it once was as it only stays for a hour an for me I'm only able to do like 4 before it leaves.

    You can only do 20 club quests a day, an then lazy man of capping that is just doing shadow tower. But it only being a blue quest it wont return as much adventurine as doing gem quest, speaking of those, they also change an now you have to do 25 gem boxes then the old 5. It takes way longer but they are the best to do.

    You now also have adventure quest that are in u1-u9 prime worlds, each uber having 1 right when you spawn in, there are 5 in the neon city that you'll have to go out an look for as each different type of outpost will have a different type of quest. Water/fire worlds have 2 quest. For 1 fishing an the other is collect 5 gem boxes? Then air just has 1 which is collect 5 boxes. (Note these don't give alot of adventurine)

    Geode has a few quest to mine ore(not worth the time) an go 5 stars. Then for the geode caves you have some quests there but I personally have never done them.

    All these quest give adventurine which adds up to alot an you should be able to upkeep a club solo now easily. Hopes this help but there should be a few post about all the new quests you can do for adventurine
    In addition to what he listed for the Biome quests which start at the ice world (Not U1), you can also do quests in the water/air/and fire worlds of collect 5 gem boxes. Water and fire also have a fishing quest that you can do.
    Neon/Luminopolis has several quests that you can do.
    I find that the Geode quest for 2x 5* dungeons is the best as that rewards 350 adventurine, and you can do it 4 times.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts