+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any new on the Market ?

Exclamation Any new on the Market ?

Probably I haven't searched enough (I hope) but I can't seem to find any news of the Marketplace that was supossed to be unlocked by today (or yesterday) morning.

Since that didn't happen was another date announced ?

Although it did say to stay tuned for more info on Feb. 14th I can't see it anywhere, checked forums, twitter, facebook and reddit.

Hello Trovians

There is no eta when the marketplace will be back, devs are working hard to fix the problems with the marketplace and the only thing we can do is to wait. And creating threads about "market unavailable" etc are not helping at all xD

The OP asked a valid question requesting information, I replied with the resources I had checked. The customers are the ones that now have a game without no functional marketplace for 3 out of 4 of the past weekends, and as for "not helping at all", it may be very helpful to share info amongst ourselves on these forums. I find your reply "not helping at all" supermoderator.

It isnt one of the market unavailable threads, nowhere in the post I blammed devs or complaint was simply asking for more information which might be helpful not only for me but to anyone who would see this thread, even tho we dont have it. And one of the reasons for me to make this thread was the lack of information regarding the state of the marketplace since the last update we got was not correct

I did say this "And creating threads about "market unavailable" etc are not helping at all xD" not about this thread but generally about some theread that sometimes pops out on the forum. And i totally understand that you want some information about what is going on but we don't know either so the only thing we can do is to wait.

+ Reply to Thread