+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Marketplace unavailable question

Question Marketplace unavailable question

Last time this happened, I lost some 350k mount, is it going to be the same this time? I'm going to ask for a refund, otherwise this will destroy atleast 7 credit pouches for me, don't even want to think about everyone else with bigger amounts. Was I the only one that had this happen to them? I know someone warned about this on the forums already, and indeed he said they can be erased, and well it wasnt that much flux for me, but now it is with these high credit prices lol.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Blessings,

Thanks for reporting your issue over here and we're looking into cases where the Marketplace being down has affected players. What specific mount worth 350k were you referring to?

Please also submit a support ticket with your details so they can help try to get it taken care of, thanks!
    Submit a support ticket here: https://support.gamigo.com/

Thanks for the reply, but I forgot the name of the mount, some geode one, but anyway thats not a problem anymore, I just dont want my credit pouches and market items completely destroyed again.

+ Reply to Thread