+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone took my club

Someone took my club

I was friend with someone so i invited him to my club after a while i didnt play for 2 months when i come back he became the prisdent of my club and then he kicked me out of the club. The club name is mslmen please help me and give me my club back and ban him

No one can help you as you did this to yourself.
    You have to turn on this permission for this to happen.
    You gave your club away.

Sucks but thats on you not anyone else.

Under permissions you need to click a option to makes people eligible to take your club if your gone for 30 days.

Your "friends" argument can be I was helping this guy build this club when he just stopped playing, I put time and resources into this club that's why I was VP when he was gone I took over the presidents responsibilities.

Not sure you have a argument.

No one in an online Game or on your PSN Friendlist is your ,,Friend,,

and never trust anyone ( except you know him in Real Life) . Hope you learned your Lesson.

btw own Fault because you didnt turn the Permissions off

https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/...otion-in-Clubs
    Trove Auto-Promotion in Clubs

Starting with the Trove - Adventures update the Leader Rank was retired and replaced with the President and Vice President (VP) Ranks. At the release of the Adventures update the Leader (VP) with the most tenure/activity was promoted to the President rank. Each club has exactly 1 President. If the President of a Club leaves the club or goes inactive for 45 days the next highest active leader is automatically promoted within an hour. The automatic promotion functionality cannot be disabled or bypassed by contacting Customer Support.

I am against this ancient rule!!! Perhaps it made sence when the game started and only some clubs were available ... NO ONE KNOWS THIS RULE and some people think to set a hook or not to set the hook in the club permissions can change it ... the rule is clear, after 45 days you can forget all your builds, items, permissions, club name, membership ... all you worked hard for.

When this rule were made, gamers said no one can run the club if the president is not online. Meanwhile a club can run itselfe when you set the right permissions ... my club can. Perhaps it will lose members ... but when i will come back I can change it and I will still have fun with my builds and rare items ... if GAMIGO still has any reason to kill a president or a club (eg resources) , then enlarge the date, 45 days is nothing if you have an accident ... give us 1 YEAR !!!

1 Year lol . In other Games I saw many good Clubs or Guilds dying because the President was nearly inactive and left his Club alone for Weeks/Months and no one else could invite or kick People :/

Ok if you had an Accident but 99% of the Time there are inactive because they dont play anymore

45 Days still way too much .If you are in a Top Club for example with hundreds of Players and when you need the President waiting 45 Days is a kick in the *** off all the Clubmembers. Then maybe 500 People have to wait 1 1/2 Months only because of 1 Person .. No thats not right.

The top clubs have enough officers and know how to set permissions, so officers can run the club.

The top clubs know enough trustable people to give them the right permissions, because they have experience with those people for a very long time.

The top clubs can run for a long time without any president ... and if members do not like it, who cares, search an other club, there are many top clubs.

There is no reason to take all things from a founder of a club, except other people want to take it and sell on market ...

New clubs, usually very small, no experience, but want to build for fun or for gardening ... never knowing the 45 days rule ... ... coming back and no fun any more for them to play trove again, because everything is gone.

If you still want Trove Auto-Promotion in Clubs make it optional:

club settings Permission PresidentialCandidate:

# hook the groups for auto promotion
    # if no hook is set it means never ever promote someone (and this should be standard, for a new club, you know why)

that is not normal

+ Reply to Thread