+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2x €50 credit pouches not recieved waiting since the 6th of January

2x €50 credit pouches not recieved waiting since the 6th of January

I bought 2x €50 credit pouches on the 6th of January and i still havent recieved my purchase, pls help. i've contacted the customer support multiple times and till this day no reaction. are we even being looked at seriously

I would say you need to stop trying to deal with trove and contact psn.
    Not sure if the below is right but did a quick search.
    Get your money back and put in a title that is not broken.

Links are not by a bot. I have checked them and they go to psn support.
    Time to move on if its been a month....

In the United States and Canada
    On the web: http://www.playstation.com/support
    By Phone: 1-800-345-7669

Purchases of in-game currency from the PlayStation™Store are verified and authenticated by the game servers. If you think you have missing in-game currency, there are some troubleshooting steps to take below.

Troubleshooting Missing PlayStation™Store In-game Currency

1. Verify the Transaction Went Through

Verify from a PS4

1. Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Wallet] > [Transaction History].
    2. Specify the time period to be displayed and select [Next].
    3. Select a transaction to view its details.
    To find out how to verify transaction from your PC, PS3™, or PlayStation®App, visit How to check PlayStation Store Transactions.

2. Check the Country Compatibility

While PlayStation®4 games can be played on any PlayStation®4 system from any country, game add-on content cannot. Game add-on content is ONLY available in the country/region associated with the the country of account on PlayStation™Network. This includes downloadable content (DLC) and items that can be consumed (in-game currency).

To ensure access your add-on content and DLC, make sure the following match:
    • The country/region in which your account on the PlayStation™Network was created.
    • The game disc country/region.
    • The add-on country/region.
    If the 3 areas above do not match, you will not be able to access any of the add-on content for the game.
    3. Restore PlayStation®4 Licenses

1. Close the game on your PS4™.
    2. From the PS4™ home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses] > click [OK] when done.
    3. Restart the game and log in.
    4. Once the game has loaded, view the virtual currency total in game.
    Still missing in-game currency?

If you have verified the transaction for your account on the PlayStation™Network, please reach out to game publisher to investigate your issue further.

If you have verified the transaction with the game publisher and still cannot find the content, contact PlayStation Support.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by deanemans View Post
    I bought 2x €50 credit pouches on the 6th of January and i still havent recieved my purchase, pls help. i've contacted the customer support multiple times and till this day no reaction. are we even being looked at seriously
    Hello Trovian,

There is a current delay in our response time but we will get back to your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

+ Reply to Thread