+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my club was removed I was not active 2 years

Exclamation my club was removed I was not active 2 years

Hi, my club was deleted due to inactivity, when I want to enter the world I am shown that it cannot be found, I was not active because I didn't have a computer, please tell me what to do .. my club have name "GOLD GANG"

https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/...otion-in-Clubs
    Trove Auto-Promotion in Clubs

Starting with the Trove - Adventures update the Leader Rank was retired and replaced with the President and Vice President (VP) Ranks. At the release of the Adventures update the Leader (VP) with the most tenure/activity was promoted to the President rank. Each club has exactly 1 President. If the President of a Club leaves the club or goes inactive for 45 days the next highest active leader is automatically promoted within an hour. The automatic promotion functionality cannot be disabled or bypassed by contacting Customer Support.

I am against this ancient rule!!! Perhaps it made sence when the game started and only some clubs were available ... NO ONE KNOWS THIS RULE and some people think to set a hook or not to set the hook in the club permissions can change it ... the rule is clear, after 45 days you can forget all your builds, items, permissions, club name, membership ... all you worked hard for.

When this rule were made, gamers said no one can run the club if the president is not online. Meanwhile a club can run itselfe when you set the right permissions ... my club can. Perhaps it will lose members ... but when i will come back I can change it and I will still have fun with my builds and rare items ... if GAMIGO still has any reason to kill a president or a club (eg resources) , then enlarge the date, 45 days is nothing if you have an accident ... give us 1 YEAR or DELETE THIS RULE!!!

+ Reply to Thread