+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PC Marketplace Temporarily Disabled - Updated Feb 3

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

[ONLINE] PC Marketplace Temporarily Disabled - Updated Feb 3

As mentioned in our latest hotfix post here, the PC Marketplace will remain disabled for the time being until a fix is in place.

We'll announce when the Marketplace is available once it is ready, thanks for your understanding.

Update Feb 3:
    Marketplace on PC is now back online, thanks for your patience during this process!

patron

I understand things go wrong, but it's been over a week now, while our Patron is active. Please Please when the market comes back up instead of some ingame items that do not help us with our progression, could you give the players with Patron a day patron for every day the market place is down as I feel the game is pretty much not playable without it. I have always paid for Patron as I think it's fair to pay for good services, but my Patron is running down while you try and figure this out.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey everyone, I wanted to give a quick update this week although the Marketplace on PC is still disabled for now. We are aware of your concerns as this is one of the many awesome features in Trove that affects plenty of players. We're working to have it load properly and available again as soon as we can.

We'll announce here and on our social channels when we have a fix!

Soooo , sometime today? or stuck for another weekend without it?

Quote Originally Posted by evileverlost View Post
    Soooo , sometime today? or stuck for another weekend without it?
    Edit: can't believe they actually did it, thanks Mobi for all your work.
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Marketplace on PC is now back online, thanks for your patience during this process!

+ Reply to Thread