+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Well they did it.

Well they did it.

Levi keys are really a thing, crafted at the key mold or in the Levi Lair. Seemed like people were more likely to invite others, but not so many players were wanting to take part. Thoughts?

Glad more people are included but people with out proper light will find they get excluded again as they should be or people with high light just stop doing levis.

Either way once the top 500 players get the badge good luck getting a levi.

The people with proper light and have been doing levis like the keys but hate the lag that comes with more people.
    Imagine having to take 5k people threw DOTM. Same thing. You willing to so 1 2 or 3 but 10 20 30 you start thinking why am I carrying these people all the time..
    They did not earn it and them being here lags the fight..

If there was no lag with more people I think it would have been awesome.

Im an endgame player and i have max light on both gs and rev and in my opinion the fact that everyone can get loot now saved the whole thing. I dont mind to carry people and just the fact to see all those players together makes me enjoy the game like never before. Got my 500 leviathan slains badge already but im still farming for the permanent torches (u10 one) and mounts im missing (u9 and u10) and exactly like me many other end game players with way more leviathan slains keep doing this for the same reason. The fact that not many players want to join is simply because they dont even know what all this is about just let me tell you that when i find a leviathan lair i get tons of people to join the fight withing seconds till the world results full.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by _KiTa_ View Post
    Im an endgame player and i have max light on both gs and rev and in my opinion the fact that everyone can get loot now saved the whole thing. I dont mind to carry people and just the fact to see all those players together makes me enjoy the game like never before. Got my 500 leviathan slains badge already but im still farming for the permanent torches (u10 one) and mounts im missing (u9 and u10) and exactly like me many other end game players with way more leviathan slains keep doing this for the same reason. The fact that not many players want to join is simply because they dont even know what all this is about just let me tell you that when i find a leviathan lair i get tons of people to join the fight withing seconds till the world results full.
    That's really cool Trovian

+ Reply to Thread