+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Didnt Recieve my Fast Fortune Pack

Unhappy Didnt Recieve my Fast Fortune Pack

Ive bought Fast Fortune pack on steam but didnt get it so i thought maybe it was a problem with steam so i bought it again on glyph and still haven't received it. So ive spend $40 dollars and its already been charge on my card. Yes, I already sent a ticket regarding my issue and still wondering when itll be resolved

Gamigo support seems to have a 2-3 week backlog. I have seen some posts on Reddit that talk about their ticket getting addressed after 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    Gamigo support seems to have a 2-3 week backlog. I have seen some posts on Reddit that talk about their ticket getting addressed after 3 weeks.

I have 1 that is 6 week old. 0 replies.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhlohaz View Post
    Ive bought Fast Fortune pack on steam but didnt get it so i thought maybe it was a problem with steam so i bought it again on glyph and still haven't received it. So ive spend $40 dollars and its already been charge on my card. Yes, I already sent a ticket regarding my issue and still wondering when itll be resolved

Hello Trovian. There is a current delay in our response time but we will get back to your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your comprehension.

+ Reply to Thread