+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Update ? Is Trove finished updating?

Next Update ? Is Trove finished updating?

In to the Deep was announced Nov 2018 and started pts testing tested 8/29/19.
    We were told updates would come out about ever 3 months in 2019.
    This did not happen and at no point was this communicated as something that has changed.
    Its been a year since a new update has come out.
    The 2019 content was 2018 update dragged out.

The current employees cant get the store working or something as simple as a CC item in a CC, they are 4-6 weeks behind CS tickets after a month to catch up. How can they manage writing a update when the simple things are messed up.

Is trove done?

Are Levis the last update we will see?

Actually the whole last 18 months of updates was announced in the Summer of 2018 with a target date of Winter 2018. After the sale, they dragged the one update out over 18 months.
    I'm waiting to see if we actually get anything else that is brand new and not pre-planned before I decide one way or the other.

They still owe us a cosmic primordial dragon, and the TR rework.

0 response from a Gamigo forum rep tells us everything we need to know.
    Post has been up long enough during working hours for someone to post.

Does the arche mage guy that came to trove still work on trove? If not no one before him could do it and if he is gone there is no one employed on trove that can rework the TR or the other classes.
    He made the VG then have not heard anything from him. I'm guessing he was fired with the rest of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    In to the Deep was announced Nov 2018 and started pts testing tested 8/29/19.
    We were told updates would come out about ever 3 months in 2019.
    This did not happen and at no point was this communicated as something that has changed.
    Its been a year since a new update has come out.
    The 2019 content was 2018 update dragged out.

The current employees cant get the store working or something as simple as a CC item in a CC, they are 4-6 weeks behind CS tickets after a month to catch up. How can they manage writing a update when the simple things are messed up.

Is trove done?

Are Levis the last update we will see?

I haven't checked the requirements for the new ally to craft. I got it from the cc, so I was hoping they would fix it. Lol hope I have the materials to craft it. I guess will be either barter on trade chat if I don't or go and farming some junk. Entering a new age of barter I guess. Or did the lock trade posts?

+ Reply to Thread