+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it worth it to come back to the game after 15 months?

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Question Is it worth it to come back to the game after 15 months?

Hello everyone, it's me again. About 5 months ago, I asked if I should come back to the game after quitting for 10 months, and a lot of you, particularly people who I knew for a while in the forums, said no. 5 months have passed and I decide to go back to the forums to ask again. Based off of the majority of the threads in the PS4 discussion, the answer is probably going to be no, but I'll ask again just to be sure.
    Even though the game was garbage when I quit, and apparently garbage after 10 months, I really miss playing it because I've spent so much of my time and even a little bit of money on the game! I can even consider some of the people I've met in Trove both in-game and in the forums to be actual friends, and participating in a big club like 20%COOLER (known as Hoes when I quit) was so fun, especially since the leader XxJoE0xX was pretty cool.
    I've heard that a new update was released for Trove, so my question is, should I come back to Trove after having quit for 15 months?
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

I think you already know the answer, but If you quit before then there's really no reason to come back unless you miss the people you played with. Gamigo barely acknowledges that this game exists and they really haven't fixed anything.

The state of the game has actually gotten worse, servers are a joke, and gamigo obviously doesnt care about the state of the game. Its nothing but a cash grab to them probably. The content releases are always too little too late and not really exciting especially for end game players

no, people who loved the game and stuck around now all understand it's all but a abandoned title.
    Even if a update comes, based on the last year it will take 6 months after its announced then a few months to ps4.
    By then we will be looking at the ps5.

Trove is done as a game to invest in.
    It's a social hang out till people drop off to new games, everyone will slowly just vanish in 2020.
    Don't cars what devs do, the last year killed the game.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlammed View Post
    no, people who loved the game and stuck around now all understand it's all but a abandoned title.
    Even if a update comes, based on the last year it will take 6 months after its announced then a few months to ps4.
    By then we will be looking at the ps5.

Trove is done as a game to invest in.
    It's a social hang out till people drop off to new games, everyone will slowly just vanish in 2020.
    Don't cars what devs do, the last year killed the game.
    Damn, reading that made me sad. I made so many friends in Trove before I quit. Even though it will be sad seeing Trove eventually die, I guess the devs had it coming.
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

How you going to say the games garbage but you miss it. Ya some endgamers quit because why not especially if your p2w. They paid for a game they dont even play. Trove still has its lag but crashes aren't as bad as they used to be. If you took that long off than there's for sure alot of stuff still to grind. Hoes is still around and i think they are in the top 3 total pr. Idk how active they are but joe still plays and posts on this forum. Trove has tons of new names coming up and the leaderboards look alot different. In my opinion its definitely not dead. Also what older game do you know that gets updated all the time. Join a new club and make new friends if yours is dead and your friends quit. There's a bunch of new and old active clubs with people to talk to and play with. Come back if you want to grind

No, it's not, you've done well to stay off this long and I suggest you do so. This game is broken, 10 crashes daily, server lag so bad that its literally impossible to farm dungeons. Devs taking months to reply to tickets and even longer to fix the problems as in not fixing them at all lol(how can the atlas still lag after 4 years). The community is way more toxic than it used to be, from my experience I have seen countless cases of people attempting suicide because of bullying, people have come to me multiple times saying that they are depressed but they can't stop playing due to addiction, more child grooming than there ever was and speaking of addiction people have been spending thousands even tens of thousands on this game because of ganda, technicallly gambling in a kids game. The devs don't monitor the chat so you can say and do whatever you want and get away with it. This game should be shut down imo.

+ Reply to Thread