+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I lost everything

I lost everything

I quit trove for a few months (mayb 6-7 months), and i came back to being a level 1 with all my toons reset in power ranks, no gear, and not even half of the credits being refunded. What gives? I have all the emails from when i bought things off trove through steam.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager
    Hello Trovian. Please write us a ticket so we can check your report: http://bit.ly/TroveSupport

Thanks.

I am also having this issue. I submitted a ticket a week ago and still have no response.

Still no update

It has now been 2 weeks since I submitted a ticket and I have had zero response on this issue.

Same but worse

it has been almost 2 month for me, no real solve, no NEWS, no EXPLANATION about what is happening. really bad situation and i wish i can sue trove for having my 2 accounts data lost.

It seems as if the game has just been abandoned by any kind of customer service.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Mioki View Post
    It seems as if the game has just been abandoned by any kind of customer service.
    Howdy Trovian!
    There is a delay in our response time but Trove CS Team will be back at you as soon as possible. Between shop purchase and account progress issues, our CS Team is quite busy but nonetheless doing their best to solve every single case. We appreciate your comprehension.

I have basically the same problem : I haven't played in a few months and i just came Back : the game asked me to choose a new username and to do the tutorial. But i know it is my acount because some things are left such as the class i bought, or some mounts i had but almost all my collection, all my mastery and items have been erased.

I HAVE Lost ALL my collections and mounts, all my cat allies. my undead horse and my DRAGON MOUNT!!! that took me FOREVER to get. NOT only that BUT all my classes are reset to level 1,
    The only thing I still retain is the class's I unlocked all started over at level 1.
    I put a ticket in on Jan 11, still nothing.

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by WDMurphy View Post
    I HAVE Lost ALL my collections and mounts, all my cat allies. my undead horse and my DRAGON MOUNT!!! that took me FOREVER to get. NOT only that BUT all my classes are reset to level 1,
    The only thing I still retain is the class's I unlocked all started over at level 1.
    I put a ticket in on Jan 11, still nothing.
    Hello Trovian,

As mentioned before, there is a delay in our response time, but Trove CS Team will get back to your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

+ Reply to Thread