+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Asked for help recovering my deleted account.

Angry Asked for help recovering my deleted account.

i have used 3 gmails now to ask for help recovering my old account but still no help. It took 2 months for someone to reply to my request and only asked me if my problem had been solved he didn't help me with anything . I am so tierd of waiting i just want to get back playing trove. If there is someone working with these kinds of problems please write to me (skolarobkar142@gmail.com)
    Thanks

here is a screenshot of how long it took

(https://p14.zdusercontent.com/attach...wnTlOnuOqjTpVg)

I finally got my own reply after two months asking if my problem was solved, but it was for another matter. How long ago was that reply?
    Worst case scenario you might have to start a fresh account which is a really terrible solution.
    Founder and president of Hell in a cell.

yeah i'm not making a new account i had years of stuff on that account a bunch of rare mounts.

Unfortunately, the only "help" I've seen a CM here give is to say "Submit a ticket and contact CS". But, CS is a void, so..

A lot of us are in similar situations. I was trying to come back, honestly wanted to go full Patron again, but 3/4 of my characters that I bought and geared are..gone..and it wanted me to buy them again and start from scratch. No help whatsoever. Other people are finding that the Cash Shop is taking their money, but not giving the product/service they paid for. No help for them either, at least so far.

I guess you have to make a decision on what you want to do.

Are they actually not helping people get back their old accounts. If they can't i would like a refund for the purchases i have made.

Exclamation My account was banished

Hi ADM My account was banned last year I was wondering if there is a way to remove this ban? His reason was: a friend of mine gave me money on steam and I bought a pack in the trove but after about 2 days his father refunded the card and after that I was banned. I love trove if you can my nick was TXR. [email]. Thank you for your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurlavallos View Post
    I love trove if you can my nick was TXR. [email]. Thank you for your attention.
    That might not belong here. I mean remove your personel e-mail. You can thank me later.
    Have you eva seen such a nasty crok?

: pWell can you tell me how you do it

Welcome. I need help You are sitting on the subject Trove so maybe you will know something about it. I did not log in to the game 260 days I enter the correct data, i.e. the email I used to enter the game asks me to choose the name of the character. I choose a new one and I have 300pr 3posts where I had all boosts all had 30 lvl and 26k pr.
    I sent support messages from 4 to none of them and a lot of time passed. And I asked my brother to enter his place where he did not log in 390 days and normally has the way he had. Best of all, my character was called Myrszaa when I asked for a new character, I gave Myrszaaa for 3 and at the end, entering the character, I only read to the club what is the best I get into the details of the club shows with the president is Myrszaa from 26500pr I leave this showing that the name of Myrszaaa from 300 is the president. Maybe you can give me some answer or hint what I can do about it.
    In general, my support message looked like this:

I don't know where to go anymore. The previous company reacted within a few hours to get help now I am waiting and waiting and I do not know what to do next. Please help me because I don't know what's going on.
    I have a problem with the character. All in all I don't know how to say it. I had a character in Trove that had over 500 master rank was highly boosted. For a period of about 5 months I had no way to play for personal reasons. Today I log in to my account, of course there is I enter the game on the server Europe as I had logs in and asks me to choose what my character's name is. I can't enter my previous character. What can I do in this case or you can help me.
    And what best asked my friend through saw and this character was available 260 days ago. For this he is still the leader of the assumption clan I founded called Trove Polska. And how to log in to your e-mail address, enter the password to log in and connect me with a new character.
    Entering the account, I would like to give the name of the character, entered my Myrszaa and it is busy, so I entered Myrszaaa, after logging in, he generated the most funny character from the slot machine, jumped 90 master rank and I did not have a club, after the night I go to the game again and the new account appears in the club shows that I am the president in it but I enter the club settings and shows that it is a character called Myrszaa with 26k power in the morning and over 500 master in the morning and the message shows that it is online but you can neither add it nor write anything to it. Please help. I spent over 3 years in this game from the beginning. I had to finish it for private and family reasons, and now if I want to come back it turns out that I have nothing to do. I hope you will contact me

Honestly, I have somewhere power rank, gems, stellar, and other items. I only care about my mounts, costume and other things responsible for the master rank, in particular dragons and Ganda who I had. I spent 4 years in this game and devoted a lot of time and money. I just want to get it back to be able to play with my friends normally. There was no information that you had to log in at some point in order not to lose anything. Please, consider this matter and give me any hint or answer. Waiting forever with the thought that maybe one day you will react is pointless

+ Reply to Thread