+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Forum Moderator Application is OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Hello Trovians!

The Forum Moderator Applications stage is still ongoing, as Trove Team goes through the existing submissions.

We'll have more updates soon

Just wanted to let you know that if any console players get accepted (I'm using myself as an example)

That I cannot access the inbox.

"
    TJ13, your request could not be completed.
    One of the following things have occurred: 1. You are trying to access a thread or a forum you do not have access to. 2. You are trying to read a thread that has since been removed. 3. You are trying to post without Mastery Level 2 in game. To check your Mastery Level, open up your character sheet (Default Key: C) and click the trophy icon in the upper right."

#1 I am trying to access the inbox?
    #2 I am trying to access the Inbox?
    #3 I am mastery level 650 total in game on PS4.

it might helpfull to give some players the abillity to Ban players from public chat if needed as we can see in the Toxic Players post.

it would be temporary and he would be warned first if it happens a second time Warn/Temporary Ban for idk a day orso.

ye temporary bans/mute for chat wuld be nice tho, some people are really toxic and racist sometimes.

IGN - BlindGhost
    Total Mastery Rank - 700+
    Referral Link/Code - FRKMLNDF97DM73DZLDRQ

define toxic?
    is it disagreeing with the popular opinion?
    is it being upset?
    is it not liking something or someone?

Being racist or calling someone inappropriate names clearly is something no one here wants to read.
    But if being (toxic) is something you think is a reason to ban someone you need to define toxic or your just going to have 1 side to each situation or none.

Do we have the chosen one yet?
    Or chosen ones?

So now we have "Super Moderators"

I am guessing those were the chosen ones?

Would of been kinda nice to let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    So now we have "Super Moderators"

I am guessing those were the chosen ones?

Would of been kinda nice to let us know?
    I agree....

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : Saltwater_sam#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #18
    Hello everyone,

We're excited to welcome aboard new Moderators for the Trove forums. Some of you may have noticed them posting and moderating already as we finished up setting their accounts. Please welcome the new Trove mods:
    • GhostRiders
    • Willow
    • Youssef
    • Kibayuki

For those that haven't applied yet and are interested in becoming a Trove Moderator, please submit your application here.

As of now, we are all caught up with contacting those that have applied up until Feb 21, 2020. As we mentioned in the original post, we have and will contact applicants we believe are a good fit for moderating based on a variety of factors. Whether or not you are a moderator, we appreciate you for being a positive impact on our community.

Thanks so much for all those that have applied, we truly appreciate your responses and taking time to fill out the form. We're keeping an eye out and the time may come in the future that former applicants get reconsidered.

+ Reply to Thread