Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Forum Moderator Application is Closed Temporarily

define toxic?
    is it disagreeing with the popular opinion?
    is it being upset?
    is it not liking something or someone?

Being racist or calling someone inappropriate names clearly is something no one here wants to read.
    But if being (toxic) is something you think is a reason to ban someone you need to define toxic or your just going to have 1 side to each situation or none.

Do we have the chosen one yet?
    Or chosen ones?

So now we have "Super Moderators"

I am guessing those were the chosen ones?

Would of been kinda nice to let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    So now we have "Super Moderators"

I am guessing those were the chosen ones?

Would of been kinda nice to let us know?
    I agree....

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : Saltwater_sam#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #15
    Hello everyone,

We're excited to welcome aboard new Moderators for the Trove forums. Some of you may have noticed them posting and moderating already as we finished up setting their accounts. Please welcome the new Trove mods:
    • GhostRiders
    • Willow
    • Youssef
    • Kibayuki

For those that haven't applied yet and are interested in becoming a Trove Moderator, please submit your application here.

As of now, we are all caught up with contacting those that have applied up until Feb 21, 2020. As we mentioned in the original post, we have and will contact applicants we believe are a good fit for moderating based on a variety of factors. Whether or not you are a moderator, we appreciate you for being a positive impact on our community.

Thanks so much for all those that have applied, we truly appreciate your responses and taking time to fill out the form. We're keeping an eye out and the time may come in the future that former applicants get reconsidered.

Hello. I'd like to express my opinion on the recruitment of moderators. No offense in advance, but for me it's not a fetch for those who haven't been given a chance to prove themselves so far. I don't understand why there's a need for further recruitment if they've still got to show up by January? In my opinion, everyone should have an equal chance, and not take people as they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Hello everyone,

We're excited to welcome aboard new Moderators for the Trove forums. Some of you may have noticed them posting and moderating already as we finished up setting their accounts. Please welcome the new Trove mods:
    • GhostRiders
    • Willow
    • Youssef
    • Kibayuki

Since they got new accounts maybe you should tell us their old accounts.
    If they have less than a number of posts on their old ones then I question it.

Hi TJ13

Mobi won't tell you our "old/main" accounts because they want it to be a secret, so that no one will haras us on our main account.

But few people know us
    IGN: GhostRider28
    Discord: GhostRiders#5481

TroveSupport!

Hello all I think we need a moderator on the ps4 console there are a lot of ppl on there and I help all the time with how to do this and that debunking what can be traded and what can't to keep players from getting what we call "ripped or Scammed" I also help players on whats new with the news and updates and do my best to keep the peace. but we really do need a moderator and a way to tell that someone is a moderator on ps4. I'd take on that role before doing it on here. pc is great but ppl are more need now than ever on the consoles, so I'm applying for moderator on the PS4. I'm 38 years old and been playing trove for years I'm high rank pr (power Rank), and belong to some of the most powerful clubs, I also help the ppl in global all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by djrrecords View Post
    Hello all I think we need a moderator on the ps4 console there are a lot of ppl on there and I help all the time with how to do this and that debunking what can be traded and what can't to keep players from getting what we call "ripped or Scammed" I also help players on whats new with the news and updates and do my best to keep the peace. but we really do need a moderator and a way to tell that someone is a moderator on ps4. I'd take on that role before doing it on here. pc is great but ppl are more need now than ever on the consoles, so I'm applying for moderator on the PS4. I'm 38 years old and been playing trove for years I'm high rank pr (power Rank), and belong to some of the most powerful clubs, I also help the ppl in global all the time.
    Hey dj,

Just to clarify... I thought this topic was to become a moderator on the forums - not in the game. Correct?

Thanks,

Cy

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast