+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Didn't recieve radiant sovereigns

Didn't recieve radiant sovereigns

I bought a $50 8500 credit pack today on Xbox and got the credits but didn't recieve my 10 radiant sovereigns please help gamertag is PλTH0GENZ

Hello Community managers or support?

And of course still no reply of any kind from a cm or support thanks great customer support.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Please put in a support ticket so they can assist you as soon as they are able to. Please be sure to include your platform, character name, and proof of purchase in the ticket to help speed up the process. There are a lot of inquiries from over the holidays, thanks for your patience.

Support: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

I have, i put a ticket in with my platform, gamertag, and as far as proof i guess I could take a picture with my phone and try and put it on my xbox to put that in the ticket.

I also just updated the ticket with order # and other important info. Here is my Request #1389441 if that helps!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Please put in a support ticket so they can assist you as soon as they are able to. Please be sure to include your platform, character name, and proof of purchase in the ticket to help speed up the process. There are a lot of inquiries from over the holidays, thanks for your patience.

Support: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us
    How is the store still open?
    Why are you taking people's money knowing it might take a month and require them to magically know about putting in tickets.
    You know there are 1000s of console players that have no idea trove even has a forum?

There are people who think blind squirrel owns Trove and have no idea who trion is let alone gamigo.
    You had a functional store for years.

You guys a trying to kill trove purposefully clearly. I'm guessing your trying to get out of contracts with console?

+ Reply to Thread