+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Returning player, has all his progress deleted.

Angry Returning player, has all his progress deleted.

Soooo, ladies and gentleman

As all of the people in this thred i have a problem. Last week i was enjoying the idea of coming back to trove, downloaded and started it in a very happy mood. After login i saw that ALL my progress is gone!! I had multiple chars on max lvl. and had a super strong Shadow Hunter. Also all of my dragons, all of my expencive gems, all of my costume: GONE. All i did keep was some wings wich came straight out of the shop and all classes unlocked. Besides that ALL MY TIME AND MONEY IS JUST GONE.
    The smart ones will say, uuuh just write a support ticket. HAHAHA u funny

1 whole week ago i contacted tech support via a ticket. Still no reply to this day. 7 days no answer.
    I really hope i can get an employee in here, explaining all this "magic".
    I know customer care is stressful but im not just another free to play customer, to be honest ive never dropped that much money in a game. Trust me it a lot of money i spend and now im not even beeing noticed.

Dear Glyph / trove team, get your horses going and bring me a solution.
    Im not very happy right now!

Same happened to my friend. Was around mastery 20 and spent hundreds of dollars before quitting he said. He played through steam and his account was reset when trying to return years later. I heard this also happened to others returning players in global chat.
    IGN: Babrax_the_Demon Mastery 493
    If you are under mastery rank 20 and only if, and want a free Class Coin, then insert this code:
    CHNL3LC7QJMCXMPNQGHY at http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Did it also prompt you to make a new trove account? Can you ask a friend who played trove with you(if possible) to see if your old acc is still in his friend list? If it is, then boy, we're in the same boat. I also tried looking for advice on this but the customer support seems idle. I guess we can only wait

I can log into my old main account but besides the real money shop items and all classes unlocked, literally everything is wiped. No friends in friendslist and no club activities. Funny enogh is that i can see my achivements for purchasing real world money. I have all "spend real money" achivements unlocked, otherwise all other achivements are deleted as well. It really fkn stresses me out and makes this company look a little bit unprofessional, especially if you keep in mind theres no customer support for this problem.
    We will see if glyph is only taking our money or if they do care

I had no personal friends in this game since i came from shooter games

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager
    Hello Crookodiile,

This is indeed a case that must be followed by our CS and Dev Team. At the moment we are experiencing some delay in our ticket system, but please rest assured that your case/ticket will be checked and your case investigated. Since you have already submitted a ticket, we kindly ask you some time for our teams to have a look at this case.

Thank you for your comprehension,
    Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Hello Crookodiile,

This is indeed a case that must be followed by our CS and Dev Team. At the moment we are experiencing some delay in our ticket system, but please rest assured that your case/ticket will be checked and your case investigated. Since you have already submitted a ticket, we kindly ask you some time for our teams to have a look at this case.

Thank you for your comprehension,
    Bodhi
    How long are people having to wait? I have seen some with a ticket in for 2 months with no reply. I have had one in for two weeks with no response at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenor108 View Post
    How long are people having to wait? I have seen some with a ticket in for 2 months with no reply. I have had one in for two weeks with no response at all.
    I got my stuff back on my Account one week ago. So it took like 5 weeks. I am now happy that i got my stuff back but i understand everyone frustrating, who has this issue. Just trust the devs.
    Have you eva seen such a nasty crok?

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenor108 View Post
    I understand your frustration over this case, Trovian, for which I am sorry about. I can assure that Trove Team is working on it and sending all the missing items despite the current delay. Thank you for your comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I understand your frustration over this case, Trovian, for which I am sorry about. I can assure that Trove Team is working on it and sending all the missing items despite the current delay. Thank you for your comprehension.

Bodhi is right. You have to be patient and you will get your stuff back. Give it 1-2 month and you have it all back.
    Have you eva seen such a nasty crok?

+ Reply to Thread