+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Store and Purchase Related Issues - Updated Jan 16

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Store and Purchase Related Issues - Updated Jan 16

Hey all, I'm aware of several store issue reports if you could please specifically list the pack or item you are trying to purchase and items you did not receive from it, that would help.

Please include the character name, platform, and region. Additionally, put in a support ticket with the information mentioned before.

Remember that while submitting your ticket to Trove CS Team, you should provide also with a screenshot of Proof of Purchase, where it's possible to verify order number/transaction ID, date and name of the pack to help get your account related issue resolved as we look into this, thanks https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

Note: The Proof of Purchase should be submitted or updated with the original ticket. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE IN THIS THREAD!

Update:
    We have implemented a hot fix and new purchases should now function properly. If you have not received your purchases still, please put in a support ticket to get it resolved.
    https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

Jan 16 Update:
    Many PC items have been granted, please read for more info http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-Issues-Jan-16

I bought the pack of 10,200 credits (first purchase bonus with 10 Radiant Sovereign) at the price of 50 euros paid with my steam wallet but I had none of the items purchased

Server : Europe

account : MM96XZGL3YXJLPYQEQ7F#2671

character name : GhOst_Xelyon

platform : PC

ticket support : 1379426 (with other information and invoice)

sorry i dont know speak english

I got 2 purchases failed, i really like this game and hoping to spend more on it, but please help me fix it asap

support ticket: 1379858 and 1379868

I bought a Vanguardian super pack but didn’t get terraformers and credits. I also bought Jump starter pack.

Platform: PC
    Support ticket: 1379078
    Region: Europe
    Сharacter name: 1_ZeroCraft_1

I just wanted to buy the $5 credit pack and I bought it yesterday and didn't know if I had to wait for it to register, but it never showed up.

Server : North America
    Name : RalfieBoii
    Platform : PC
    Support Ticket : 1379664

I spent the 9.99$ buying 1920 credits but after that i found my steam wallet has deducted the money without the credits i should got.
    server : north america
    Name : Eudaemonia
    platform : PC
    Support Ticket : 1379245

Time: Wednesday December 25th @ 6:34 pm

Context: I paid 19.99 for the 12 credit pouches pack.

Expected: I expected to receive them.

Observed: Instead, the market froze up on loading and my game crashed, did not get my pouches when I logged back in and relogged several times

Character Name: ShadTenish

Region: USA/North America

Support Ticket: #1380382

I purchased hearty party pack 1, 1600 credits (charged twice didn’t receive either) and 900 credits. Didn’t receive any of these items but was charged for all of them.
    Region: US
    Ticket #: (1380379)

I purchased the 10200 pack which gave 20% extra but i never recieved it and i lost my money
    Region:Eu
    Platform: Pc
    Ticket #1377622
    Ingame name: _Turbogun_

Tried to buy the Botanical Blaster pack, didn't get any of the items
    IGN: Lenetopy
    Region: NA
    Ticket ID: #1379109

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast