+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Chicken Chunk - New CC Loot

Chicken Chunk - New CC Loot

I want to tell that the new loot in the Chaos Chest wasn't added into the Chaos Chest itself but it was in the Chaos Crafter. After roughly 400 CC and 11 GCC it was strange that there was no drop despite the new items to have increased droprate and heard about people who didn't got it through drop aswell.
    IGN: Larkian
    Total Mastery: 722 = 622 Trove + 100 Geode (Rank 632 and 113.313 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 34.062
    Dragons: 51/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

does Gamigo read the forums? saw your msg in bug reports and replied there but nothing from Gamigo.
    Nice of them to get rid of so many CC for nothing.

I posted on Bug Reports so it's archived there and here if someone wanted to discuss about it plus most people only see the General Discussion section so at least the people who read the forums has knowledge of it.
    Regarding the bug, I just gave up and noticed it was bugged after I was not getting it and when I asked in club chat they said they not even got it from drop too. At least I noticed early and still have 1.7k cc and some GCC left and I got some items I didn't craft.
    IGN: Larkian
    Total Mastery: 722 = 622 Trove + 100 Geode (Rank 632 and 113.313 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 34.062
    Dragons: 51/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Heya, thanks for reporting. We're aware of this issue and are working on a future fix.

Thanks for posting this here, I was wondering why I was unable to get the chicken to drop for me. I burned thru 2-300 CC's and 11 GCC trying to get it. I'll just have to go craft it.

Thanks again.
    Thorvik

I think this weeks CC drop may be in a similar situation. I gave up after 3 rares and just crafted it this time. I'm out of GCC's.

+ Reply to Thread