+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think it's time.

I think it's time.

I think it's time to start electing VFM, with all the spam bots and the lack of CMs working on things or make it so that "New" members have to have their post verified by a CM or VFM before actually posting.

Right?
    I mean it's so easy to create an account then spam the forums.

I am completely 100% against VFM's and I think there is no doubt that I have been the one mostly invested in calling out the spam. I do not trust Gamigo's ability to properly vet and train the VFM's nor do I believe they will support them. They can't even seem to do this with their own employees.

Fact is that there are plenty of things they could do to eliminate the problem but they seem to be unwilling to invest any time in it at all. If the devs can't properly care for the forums, then they need to shut them down and move official communication to a blog or social media where they seem to be much more comfortable.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Honestly at this point they should close down the forums. It's obvious they don't care enough and it's just became a place for bots to spamm.

They could just implement a captcha per post. Sure, its annoying to do but given how often people are posting vs how often spambots are hijacking this forum it makes sense.

If they could implement it only on accounts with less than 20 posts even better.

Better to fix the problem once then constantly clean up a mess that is doomed to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Honestly at this point they should close down the forums. It's obvious they don't care enough and it's just became a place for bots to spamm.
    I mean it's so easy to create an account then spam the forums.

Banned
    With no more new content incoming to talk about as people quit the game especially on ps4 as the ps5 is incoming. I predict these forums will be filled with losers trying to get the last word all this year. 2020 will be troves last year clearly by all signs of the infrastructure being removed from support to content.
    These forums are going to be filled with garbage in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread