+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lag gated content making game unplayable

Lag gated content making game unplayable

Your game is officially hosed now with your into the deep update.

1st zones will not load so I can't farm them for new stuff.
    2nd rubber banding is worse then ever making play impossible
    3rd. Leviathons take more then 8 people so someone isn't getting rewards
    4th random disconnect s mid leviathons my fav yet..

You broke your game good job. Also remember when you gave us effigy to make up for not working 3 days. You want us to share which new dragon we got well I didn't get any cause there are not any new dragons. You don't make this game better for someone like me who been playing this since day one beta. You could care less or you would fix game. You just need new niave players to take advantage of. Thanks for nothing. You game is so broken my head hurts just to try to play it.

Yes I have now encountered the same issue I was really enjoying the Christmas update but looks like I’ll never unlock anything else on this broken game as I cannot load into a single world so frustrating and I really want a refund it’s just unplayable

Someone made a good point today. If enough people quit lag will improve. But i feel sorry for what trove has become. If i hadnt spent so much time and money on this game it would be easier to let go.... broken game and no one cares just counting money till game implodes. Their best is is we give up and new players who don't know any better come along and play. Be warned this game is broken. I literally had to sit in a zone for minutea waiting for zones to load in just so i could move. Others could even zone into worlds its a disgrace.

Lag so bad today can't fish even in club. Wow all I want for Xmas is you to fix your broken game

+ Reply to Thread