+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Glyph isnt working

Exclamation Glyph isnt working

When I tried to start it up, it never popped up, and in task manager it said it wasnt responding, and in the background processes it had like ten "glyph - Error Handler". I uninstalled glyph, but had it not uninstall Trove. I tried installing it again, but it got stuck on "Finishing..." every time. I redownloaded the installer, restarted my computer, everything I could think of. someone please help me I need to do my daily lol.

Hey,

To start, go into any security software you are using and add the full Glyph folder as an exception, even if you have done that in the past.

If you haven't yet, follow the steps on this article for Glyph troubleshooting. It's important to follow those steps to make sure Glyph is completely removed from your PC, along with all associated files. Most importantly here.

C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Glyph
    C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Glyph

Also, delete your current version of the Glyph installer file, empty your recycle bin, and restart your PC one more time.

Finally, download this version of the Glyph installer file, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.

Thank you so much! It's working just fine.

Glad to hear

Unhappy Glyph is not working.

So, when I opened Glyph it looked normal, I logged in then played the game. The following day I tried logging on to Glyph but it wouldn't work, the screen froze up. I tried un-installing it, it un-installed and when I tried re installing it, it for some reason it would not install(It was stuck saying "Finishing"). I tried restarting my PC shutting it down deleting Glyph file's. But nothing worked. Please help me. I paid money on it. :'(

Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmaRzGlew View Post
    So, when I opened Glyph it looked normal, I logged in then played the game. The following day I tried logging on to Glyph but it wouldn't work, the screen froze up. I tried un-installing it, it un-installed and when I tried re installing it, it for some reason it would not install(It was stuck saying "Finishing"). I tried restarting my PC shutting it down deleting Glyph file's. But nothing worked. Please help me. I paid money on it. :'(
    For anyone having an issue installing Glyph, the first thing you'll want to do is uninstall/delete any current Glyph files from your PC.

In order to find and delete the Glyph AppData folder you'll want to have Windows showing hidden files and folders.

You can skip that step by going directly to the Glyph AppData folder. To start, go ahead and restart your PC with minimal background tasks running.

When it restarts, do the following:

1. Press the Windows key + R at the same time to bring up your Run prompt
    2. Type in the following and click Ok: %localappdata%
    3. Delete the Glyph folder

When that is done, delete your leftover temporary files by doing these steps:

1. Hold the Windows key and press the letter R to open the Run window
    2. Type the following text, precisely as it appears here, then click OK or press Enter: %temp%
    3. This opens the Temporary files folder, containing files that are no longer necessary
    4. Hold the Ctrl key and press the letter A, or use the mouse to highlight all files
    5. Press the Delete key (Note: Generally, a few files may be in use and cannot be removed. It is completely safe to Skip these files. Restarting the computer before attempting these steps minimizes those files)
    6. Right-click on the Recycle Bin and select Empty Recycle Bin

Next, download this version of the Glyph installer, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator. Make sure the Settings of Glyph have the installation path pointed to the right place to find your current game installation.

Finally, open any antivirus software you are using and add the full Glyph folder as an exception before launching the game.

I love youspar13, you just saved my live :,)

This still doesn't work for me...

doesn't work for me either....

Quote Originally Posted by spar13 View Post
    glad to hear :d
    it's work for me too i love you

+ Reply to Thread