+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insider Trading

Insider Trading

Any PC Trovians wanna share information on what's popular to craft for Into The Deep update. If it's a new item, what mats are needed?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJoose_BocksxXx View Post
    Any PC Trovians wanna share information on what's popular to craft for Into The Deep update. If it's a new item, what mats are needed?

Thanks!
    I'm on PS btw, sorry. Forgot to include that.

You can either play lotto and sell the new rare trade-able costumes from the strongboxes that are obtained when completing new biome specific Trovian Outpost quests or you can sell the strongboxes themselves directly on the marketplace.

The more alts you have the more boxes you can get within a day. as only 20 quests are able to be completed and its about a 20-30% chance to get a box. Those that exploit with alts before market is saturated are the ones that will benefit the most, flux wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    You can either play lotto and sell the new rare trade-able costumes from the strongboxes that are obtained when completing new biome specific Trovian Outpost quests or you can sell the strongboxes themselves directly on the marketplace.

The more alts you have the more boxes you can get within a day. as only 20 quests are able to be completed and its about a 20-30% chance to get a box. Those that exploit with alts before market is saturated are the ones that will benefit the most, flux wise.
    I don't think alts is a big issue on consoles.

For OP:
    If glim is cheap, invest in that as you need stuff to donate for strongbox keys and glim is most likely the cheapest.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cerkaz View Post
    I don't think alts is a big issue on consoles.

For OP:
    If glim is cheap, invest in that as you need stuff to donate for strongbox keys and glim is most likely the cheapest.
    Good thinking. I think glim would be my best bet as alts are a bit tricky and time consuming on ps4.

However, once Chrstmas hits and my kids open that new desktop, I will be doing a pc migration slowly. Our server issues are insane and there just seems to be a bit more hope for pc. Very excited!

Biggest spikes likely to be in Plasmium and Gleamstone. On PC Plasmium went from 3 flux per unit to over 20 early on. Gleamstone jumped from junk to in the range of 15 each.

+ Reply to Thread