+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Down again

Server Down again

Idk why but the server is kinda bad now adays, it always down for no reason. Atleast if u want to put it down add an announcement on Forum and announce to us what is actually happening to the server :v its annoying you know. When we are grinding and suddenly logout cant get back on. And it says server under maintenance without any announcement.

I'm sorry, but I do no think that it is the Trove server having issues in this particular case. If your location indicator on your tag is correct(Indonesia), keep in mind that the Trove server is hosted in the United States. Living in the USA, I have not had any server down issues in the last few weeks if not months. I understand your frustration, but I really think the issue is something else related to your connection to the internet and getting to the US hosted Trove servers from there.

When I see the under maintenance on Glyph, I switch to Rift, and then back to Trove, and that forces it to reload and I am normally able to login at that point.
    You might try killing your glyph launcher and starting it up again and see what happens then.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    Living in the USA, I have not had any server down issues in the last few weeks if not months. I understand your frustration, but I really think the issue is something else related to your connection to the internet and getting to the US hosted Trove servers from there.
    Servers are down.

If you paid any attention to their social media posts at all, you would have known that they announced a couple of days ago that the servers were going down for a hotfix for PC. It is still on-going.

IT's also posted in the server status folder: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...he-Deep-Dec-16

+ Reply to Thread