+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Online] All Platforms Update - Into The Deep - Dec 16

Hola como están , emm soy de plataforma PC según la información el tiempo de inactividad era de 1-2 horas , hace aproximadamente 10-15 minutos actualice el juego, todo normal...luego de un rato se llevo a cabo la actualización pero ahora no me deja iniciar , sale el apartado de inicio pero dice : "Sin conexión" ya revise mi conexión pero esta funcionando de forma normal , me gustaria saber como solucionarlo gracias.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #12
    PC Trove downtime has been extended as we continue to apply the hot fix for Geode Topside Adventures.

We'll announce when PC is back online when we can

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #13
    PC is online now!

Thanks for your patience, we're still working on having consoles available after the update today!

You know every time you guys throw this game into a maintenance, and I don't check to see if it is. My pc will crash which I have done everything on my end to make sure that doesn't happen but it still does. maybe on the launcher it should also be shown that it has maintenance so I am not prompted to click play.

I received a nice update on ps4 pro, but the game always says maintenance, I HOPE THAT THEY CLEAR THIS CRAZY LAG UNTIL FROZEN! Because I am tired to restart the game every time.

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    As some unexpected issues came up while applying the update, Xbox One and PS4 downtime has been extended for about 2.5 hours.

We'll notify as soon as Trove becomes online for these platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    As some unexpected issues came up while applying the update, Xbox One and PS4 downtime has been extended for about 2.5 hours.

LOL... shocker. GL guys, very excited to check out the new content!

Really, 2 hours half, that mean you tried to repair those crappy lag and hard freeze game lol. I can't wait to test the game if the problems are fixed.

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Release the Leviathans, Trove on consoles are now available to play!

PS4 NA, PS4 EU, Xbox One, and PC are all online with Into the Deep!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post

What unexpected issues since your test failed I guess please inform us of your long lunch cough I mean unexpected issues

+ Reply to Thread