+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trovial warming

Banned

Trovial warming

B4 you h8. Our xmas event is Trovial warming... yerp.. Thought Germans took over from these geode cave feed the homeless simulator kill the title leftist lets make the game 180 from the kill kill kill title it is meant to be.

Unless your going to get rid of dragon fire peaks as they are the major contributor to Trovial warming asking us to do anything is causing undo suffering to us for no results.

I say we put our army to work and just take over dragon fire peak and thanos the hell out of trove or we are just doing nothing.

The Dragons need to all have their fire removed and bombs need to be replaced with maps to the front doors

Just talking about Trovial warming and pretending that banning flask suckers "straws" is virtue signalling and pretty pathetic to people who are not sheep to your propaganda. Yes we believe in Trovail warming, we just think these small do nothing strategies are pointless and are mostly designed to make someone rich by making other less intelligent or informed then them scared of something and scare them or shame them in to a action that really does 0 to help the situation. Big problems need big solutions.

Have to work now, something I hear no one at trion USA is doing these days.

Trovial warming. This sounds so xmas and fun. Cant wait... pathetic, stupid... so frustrating that this title has been taken over by these guys.

Being a dragon lover I'm Pro Trovial warming.

#dontBanTorches We dont even have them on console yet/

Banned
    OMG this just in

Trove servers if not cooled by 2021 will be a cause of 20% increase to Trovial warming.
    The servers are over heating people.

So are we going to genocide an entire species and ignore that every player has been killing giant aliens for torches which might be the cause of the trovial warming?

Until we finish slaying every other species other than us I guess we won't be able to know for sure if they were the cause or not. So let's get to it!

+ Reply to Thread