+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Geode Cave Contains the Most Cave Critters?

Question Which Geode Cave Contains the Most Cave Critters?

Has anyone heard any rumors on which geode cave (MG, SS, VV) has the most critters?

Better yet, does anyone have any proof of a cave containing more critters than another?

I want to test this out with item tracker mods, but I don't have the time to record all the data and spend literal hours in caves, lol XD

I would really appreciate it if a dev could answer this question and confirm it...

Thank you!

- Lemons

I would say the Sunken one because when i go there i got like 8 Critters and got an egg from one of em so. Yeah and probably it is or it should be random for each cave.

From my experience, it just depends on RNG (luck), you may have a cave with lots of Cave Critters, but the next one may not, but I think it doesn't depend on the type of cave.

Also, if you see that there are no Cave Critters, another person probably had looted them before.

You should farm SS, it has a lot of lava at highest tier, so with Tier 9 Barrier Generator, you can recharge your N-Charge by using BG and stepping on lava. Having a efficient way to get N-Charge, you can maintain the high movement speed with Rocket Boots. The faster you move through caves, the more critters you'll find. It require some BG timing practice, cuz lava will melt your GAS if BG goes off.

+ Reply to Thread