+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: All Platforms Connectivity Issues - Dec 5

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

All Platforms Connectivity Issues - Dec 5

Hi all,

We resolved some of the recent connectivity and world access issues that have been affecting all Trove platforms today. Server connections should be more stable now, and we'll continue to monitor server stability across our platforms.

The forums we're also experiencing not able to load for a few hours today. The forums are back online now, thanks for your reports today on our social platforms.

It looks like there are still some issues on the xbox side of things. Large holes in club worlds, hubs, etc. Players rubber banding all over the place. Spawning into worlds where nothing is loading in and i'm stuck in a constant free fall. I think a lot of people would agree that the servers were better before this "fix" and they are basically unplayable now.
    Xbox GT: AGiantDog1379 | F2P 734 Total Mastery | VP in 32bit glory

Unhappy Mon problème sur ps4

Bonjour j'ai un problème sur ps4 jeudi 5 décembre j'ai mis 5 euro dans le jeu et le lendemain j'ai eu un soucis j'ai un identification a l'infini et après sa me met délai de connexion expirer

Merci de me répondre très vite a se sujet car cela commence à être très chiant mais je ne sais pas si sa le fait à beaucoup de monde
    AU REVOIR

+ Reply to Thread