+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After the update, part of my club regenerated. Can I get a rollback

Exclamation After the update, part of my club regenerated. Can I get a rollback

I logged in today to do a few tasks and noticed that a large part of my club has regenerated.
    • I've had this club for years.
    • I'm the prez.
    • No, I didn't give permissions to anyone.
    • No, I didn't do any terraforming.

A huge event center where game-breaking pinata parties were held is gone.
    A huge museum of all trophies ever collected is gone.
    A huge inverted pyramid is gone.
    A lot of pixel art and structures are gone.

I've spent a lot of time & money on this club and it's sometimes in one of my streams or YT videos. This is absolutely devastating
    eventc.jpg

fn204.jpg

fn3045.jpg

Working with the Trove team on this now...hopefully the chunks can be restored.

I have the same issue with one of my clubs and I put in a ticket on Nov 22 and haven't heard a word from the trove team other than the confirmation that the ticket was received.
    IGN: Wyndsong

That's not good to hear. They asked me for coordinates to the regenerated chunks. I was hoping that meant they could restore them since we haven't made any changes to those areas recently. I dunno though.

Like you, people in game chat told me they weren't getting any responses. Some people have left our club over this and after the people that helped me build it saw what we lost, they all said they are done with Trove. I spent A LOT of irl $ to get some of the things we had ... if all that is just deleted, I may be done too I'll give it a little bit to see how the new team handles this. Either way, I'll be updating followers/players on what happens.

Any updates on the club problems? A lot of people have been waiting since November of last year.
    I'm getting ready to delete everything and make a "why you shouldn't play Trove" youtube video. I've never made a negative video/review before, nor have I quit any game. This has cost me actual irl $$$, not to mention club members have left over it.
    There needs to be communication as to what is going on or if we're all getting the brush off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Around 9:00am PST we were looking into the recent PC login and club issues being reported.
    Then at 10:15am PST: A PC server hot fix is in for the recent clubs and log in issues, you should be able to connect correctly now.
    If you put in a support ticket for this and it's fixed for you, can you please update the ticket that it is resolved (it's a big help). If you are still having an issue with your club, let us know and submit or update a support ticket.
    This was part of the response I got to my support ticket: REQUEST #1362108

Edgar December 04, 2019 08:00
    Hello, Thank you for your patience as we work on fixing this issue. We apologize for the time we're taking but want to make sure that everything will be restored to its prior state.
    Please know that we're tracking your issue and will still work to resolve it despite your ticket possibly sending you a "solved" notice after a week....

The response sounds great, but there's been no updates and it seems like nothing is being done. Is anything being done?

MajorVex, I got the same response to my ticket that you received, and I also sent the coordinates of the missing biomes per their request in the last week or so. It was pretty hard to figure out how far the chunks extended, but I did my best. Fortunately this was not one of my major clubs, but I did lose tons of trophies and 2 frameworks builds. I'm not sure whether to expect a resolution or not since so much time has passed now. I don't know how they could possibly do a roll-back at this late date, but hopefully they can come up with a solution. When they requested the coordinates, they indicated that their engineers had stated they needed that information to diagnose the problem further, so I assume it's going to take more time to try to figure a solution to this bizarre problem, but at least they are still working on it. I feel really bad for you and other people that lost major builds. I know that has to be really devastating. I hope that CS recognizes how many hours (and possibly dollars) that people have invested in this game to make these creative builds. Fingers crossed that they'll have a resolution soon!
    IGN: Wyndsong

So I guess they are sending out the same responses to everyone (that is getting one). Yuck. =(

I was really hopeful too when I first got their reply, but I also don't believe anything can be done after all of this time. I feel really bad for all of the players that worked together over time to donate special trophies to our museum, the art structures, coin donations, the pinata parties we held, etc.

I loved this game so much and put so much time into it...and enough money to put a down payment on a car lol

After seeing all of the new posts that say things like "I spent $49 on pouches and haven't rec'd them after 30 days"....it's not looking good. Like they are just riding what's left into the dirt. They've gone from 26,000 avg users to 1900. It's really sad to see this happen.

I guess I'll move all of my time and money to NMS and Boundless =(

Half of my club is missing! Wtff!

Hey guys,

So... I come back after taking a break from the game and find that half of my club world has been deleted? NO WAY... I have spent way too much time and money on this game for crap like this to happen. I really hope that the DEVS are doing everything possible to fix this issue.. like maybe rolling back your crap update that stole so much from every major player/patron of this game.

Please do something.. or please give me back every penny that I ever spent on this game!

Thumbs up Not surprised to see that nothing was fixed.

Just be honest and tell players that you aren't going to fix their missing club chunks. Stop dragging people along and telling them to "submit another ticket, we're working on it". I mean, do you have a backup of our clubs from November 2019? If not, we're S.O.L.

While I'm glad that recent store purchases are being reimbursed, it's not related to missing club chunks that people spent years building (and irl $ to get special fixtures like dragon crucibles).

I spent years playing this game & it used to be my favorite.

+ Reply to Thread