+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: No Block Friday for PS4, Luxion’s Loot ?

No Block Friday for PS4, Luxion’s Loot ?

We have no sale on PS4 for block Friday and Luxion went to the flea market this year because his inventory stinks ...... What gives? Has PS4 been forgotten?

No block Friday to be seen but lux if you have dragon coins has pretty good flip loot.
    I know a ton of people who all are asking about block Friday sales... They seem to hate money at gamigo....

I saw an ad on youtube for Archeage yesterday. They have a very small dev team and I'm going to assume all of them are working on that game. Does not bode well for Trove.

Seems we all should not use the forums anymore.
    They have a post on twatter about it a few hours ago.

I'll paraphrase what they said. ps4?? our game is on the ps4? shoot... someone will look into finding someone who knows what a ps4 is.
    omg? trove is on the ps4? who knew this here?"
    Also anyone here know if trove has a forum"

that's pretty close..

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hey all,

I had reported this Black Friday sales issue over the holidays last week, and we've been looking into it. For consoles, we have to work with out partners to have it available as we ran into an unexpected issue with the deals. I'll share news on this topic on our thread here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-Not-Appearing

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kanamit View Post
    I saw an ad on youtube for Archeage yesterday. They have a very small dev team and I'm going to assume all of them are working on that game. Does not bode well for Trove.
    The Dev teams for Trove and ArcheAge are separate from each other, and same goes for Rift, Defiance, and other games from Gamigo. The Trove Dev team is focusing on getting Into The Deep on consoles, our next big update, and lots of bug fixes or quality of life changes. Sure you'll see some crossover from CMs, as I do help with ArcheAge, Rift, Defiance communications if needed, but the Dev teams are dedicated for their specific games.

Mobi, At my work if I need info I pick up the phone or send a email.
    On the phone you get the info in real time.
    Email can take a few minutes if it's not important or seconds If it's very important.

What technology are you guys using? Carrier pigeons is my guess as we're on day 6 of ps4 not having this with no info if we even will.

I guessed carrier pigeons because you also think Twitter and Facebook are relevant ways of communicating.

hee hee.
    Any update on this?

+ Reply to Thread