+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 Connection To Worlds Issues Nov 22 - Compensation Granted

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PS4 Connection To Worlds Issues Nov 22 - Compensation Granted

PS4 Trovians,

Since the maintenance, we have been working on some of the errors connecting to certain worlds being reported.

We are trying to hot fix and resolve this as soon as possible, thank you for your reports.

Update Nov 25:
    PS4 Nov. 22-24 Connectivity Compensation

We are now granting the following items for the extended downtime and connectivity issues during this past Nov. 22 weekend on PS4.

Nov. 22-24 compensation pack:
    3 Day Patron Pass x1
    XP Potions x5
    Dragon Coins x25
    Chaos Chests x10
    Golden Chaos Chest x1

Reminder: Chaos Chests and compensation items are typically non-tradeable and these will be available until Dec. 9 at 11:00 UTC. Thanks for your reports throughout the weekend as we hammered out some of the server issues.

I've got some terrible rubber banding going on. Can't seem to get over 40ish coins in CC, I'm 1st or at least 2nd 90% of the time usually. Crashed 3x, relogged 2x and did a ps4 restart all during the 20mins of hourly but never got t4.

I am able to use atlas, but the process isnt right. I get stuck at LS assigned to world, crash out and enter world on relog.

I have restarted ps4 and router/modem, no fix. Is anyine else having these issues? I know its not a localized thing.

PS/NA
    IGN: Joose_Bocks_

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    PS4 Trovians, a fix has been recently implemented that should allow players to connect better to worlds. We're continuing to monitor the situation, let us know if you are still being returned to the Hub.

Significant compensation is being discussed for the recent extended maintenance and world connection issues. It will be announced in the next couple days.

2nd hourly incomplete due to rubber banding. Other games working fine. World travel is working, but the rubber banding is extremely bad

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    xXxJoose_BocksxXx, thanks for the updated report as we continue to look into server stability issues. Can you let us know which specific areas you are getting the rubber banding?

Everywhere. Hubs, clubs, ubers, ST. I get stuck in dungeons, portal wont work and shot back to bottom when climbing out. I mean, I can live with rubber banding but this is horrible. Every 10 steps or so I get shot back 9. Nothing else seems to be affected. A bit laggy but not too bad.

Thank you for the communication, Mobi!

3rd failed CC now... getting a bit aggravated

Open to any and all suggestions to what i can do on my end to ensure i have ruled out. I will try anything suggested if i havent tried yet. I've been on 6hrs, havent gotten 1 single dragon box or even filled my star bar fully yet. I keep getting frozen up and tp'd to unrendered worlds.

I feel like breaking my controller rn.

Happy to report I am no longer being smacked all over the place anymore. For now. More crashes than normal, but I can do more LOL!

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    PS4 Trovians,

We are now granting the following items for the extended downtime and connectivity issues during this past Nov. 22 weekend on PS4.

Nov. 22-24 compensation pack:
    • 3 Day Patron Pass x1
    • XP Potions x5
    • Dragon Coins x25
    • Chaos Chests x10
    • Golden Chaos Chest x1

Reminder: Chaos Chests and compensation items are typically non-tradeable and these will be available until Dec. 9 at 11:00 UTC. Thanks for your reports throughout the weekend as we hammered out some of the server issues.

+ Reply to Thread