+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PS4] Rally of Heroes partially broken in specific club

[PS4] Rally of Heroes partially broken in specific club

Hello devs,

we are experiencing problem with the Rally of Heroes fixture within our club world. (EU: "Super Secret Club for Nerds") (I am EU: The_Player75)

The issue is as follows: I have summoned some quest givers after they disappeared and shortly after leaving and re-entering the world they were missing again, but could not be summoned. A quick look at the Adventures tab of the club menu revealed that they should still be there (Cosmic gem quest, Mysterious Champion, Water gem quest). After they despawned the issue persists. (One slot was the front left one for example)

We have not yet tried replacing the fixture in order to give you an opportunity to look at this weird bug and perhaps fix it in a future update.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this bug started 2 days ago, so pre-update.

I have tried to remove the Rally of Heroes fixture but it says I can't remove till all heroes have left, but we don't have any Npc's in club or showing in club tab any help will be much appreciated.
    I play on eu servers only
    Referal code TGHNWZPRKXG6R6PKPNTN.

Hello devs i know this is a reply to a thread due to the fact that for some unknown reason i cannot post a thread but if you read this reply all players are experincing some issues getting into worlds all of them specifically this bug started about three days ago basically when you go to join a world it will send you to the loading screen then say entering world:0% you will stay on this loading screen for a few minuets and then be sent straight back into the hub this problom has been a big thorn in new players thighs because the only way to get into the world/s is to get an invite from an outside player to the desired world you want to go. However most people do not have the worlds that some of the big leuge players have so when they ask for an inv it does come their way however they cant join due to their pr lvl being so low or it is not the desired world they wish to go. If you find yourself reading this at any point i emplore you please fix this problom. P.S. this problom from what i have saw is only on console for ps4 i am not sure if xbox is experiencing the same problom but i know for sure that pc players are not if you could fix this issue it would be of great help for new and vet players thank you. sincearly, yours Animeheaven7667

We have fixed it now so please ignore this thread if you weren't already doing so TY
    I play on eu servers only
    Referal code TGHNWZPRKXG6R6PKPNTN.

+ Reply to Thread