+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [PS4] Since server went down I canít login...

Exclamation [PS4] Since server went down I canít login...

The title pretty much says it all. After the server came back online I still was unable to connect to the auth server. Now, I just get to the point of LS: Received user acknowledgment. Then the connection times out. Very frustrating because it seems I am the only one currently experiencing this issue.

I wonder if it has anything to do with me signing up on these forums. Even though my glyph account is synced to my PlayStation, my forum username is not my trove/PlayStation username.

Please help me find a solution. I have waited all day for servers to come back up only to not be able to play.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Can you let us know your PS4 username and confirm NA or EU as we try to check out the issue? Thanks.

I was able to login just now after 2+ hours, thanks for your reply however.

Thumbs up Ps4 eu

We can login but we are stuck in the Hub and cant join worlds (Only with Inv) Everyone has the same issue. And btw Im still missing ccc-pack on PS4 EU. PS4 NA cant even login I think. If you read this let us now if youre working on it. Thanks for that "Fix"

Eu server has problems

Slow to login but when you finally get it to load in you can only login to hub's and club worlds.
    I play on eu servers only
    Referal code TGHNWZPRKXG6R6PKPNTN.

Same for me

The same happens for me - I'm stuck at "Entering World: 0%" for collection challenge for example. (EU: The_Player75)

Trove world teleport

Quote Originally Posted by maxtdavies View Post
    Slow to login but when you finally get it to load in you can only login to hub's and club worlds.
    Same thing is happening with me and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still cant join any worlds.

I’m getting the same issues as all you guys. Unable to connect to any world but the hub. Very disappointed in devs because now the game is more broken.

+ Reply to Thread