+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Full month trove strike against lazy devs

Full month trove strike against lazy devs

I'm sick of the devs not doing their fixes on they're time instead of ours.
    They give barely any notice and dont care that in the morning we like to do things.
    They cant be bothered to do fixes at 4am when it can easily be done

If you are sick of this too plz reply I'm down and petition for the full month of December to not play or pay to see if we can get these changes implemented. It's a small price to pay to see some real changes all it takes is everyone to band together and make a difference.

Well, looks like this wont be happening, devs are trying.

Uhhhh...

How exactly do you think that would work? The game relies on our purchases to stay up. If they recieved none, there is no more Trove. This is not gonna happen.

And why would you call them lazy? I don't see any laziness. There is A LOT of downtime recently, and omg is it frustrating?! But ya know what downtime is? Devs working. They are trying to get things running as they should. You should only be worried or accuse them of being lazy if there was no maintenance and the servers ran as they do.

You will not turn us! XD

I'm sick of the devs too who play dirty tricks towards me when I try to install the game I like a lot, I clicked on the button "play" and the game always tells me maintenance before leaving me play in peace with my friends. I really hate it every time I want to play in peace without forcing a long wait for nothing. it's a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJoose_BocksxXx View Post
    Uhhhh...

How exactly do you think that would work? The game relies on our purchases to stay up. If they recieved none, there is no more Trove. This is not gonna happen.

And why would you call them lazy? I don't see any laziness. There is A LOT of downtime recently, and omg is it frustrating?! But ya know what downtime is? Devs working. They are trying to get things running as they should. You should only be worried or accuse them of being lazy if there was no maintenance and the servers ran as they do.

You will not turn us! XD
    I'm talking about na server only so it would still stay up they would just feel the burn as it were so would accomplish alot of change imo

And it would still remain up no matter what pc branch... it's just a strike to get change I can do it but can you?

I guess I'll be the 'scab' then XD

All it has to do is get some strength and a majority to work if you are sick of how this affects all of us then we can parlay the details and find a good solution to the problem but definitely going to have to make some form of stand to get noticed

Sol system, Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Earth, UK
    Unfortunately downtime is a side affect of it being an MMO, whilst the downtime is super annoying it is necessary, and if they extend that down time it's because they need to.... just be thankful that this it isn't being ran the same way old Defiance was after the staff changes... laggy & ridiculously grindy with strong push towards (not so micro) micro-transactions
    Hi, Here's my Referral code NMMJCJCX2QGFGWKFLGWC If you are under mastery rank 20 follow the link for a free Class Coin, Enjoy :-)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Class's: PS4 - Boomeranger, Shadow Hunter, Chloromancer, Tomb Raiser, Ice Sage & Fae Trickster
    PC - Gunslinger, Shadow Hunter, Fae Trickster, Ice Sage, Tomb Raiser, Chloromancer & Boomeranger
    Club - Glimmering Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity_Page View Post
    Unfortunately downtime is a side affect of it being an MMO, whilst the downtime is super annoying it is necessary, and if they extend that down time it's because they need to.... just be thankful that this it isn't being ran the same way old Defiance was after the staff changes... laggy & ridiculously grindy with strong push towards (not so micro) micro-transactions

Unfortunately I'm very sorry about your mom experience.
    But you are wrong these down times are bot usual in mmorpgs I've played alot of mmorpgs and this is crazy how is it the devs are not using test servers Eww is a way more complex game than trove which I played for over 7 years down time was always scheduled a week in advance not a day.
    The compensation was more than enough not 10 dragon coin boosters.
    The downtime was faster because devs were not inept at doing their job and used test servers to run fixes while the main game stayed open.
    The amount of downtime on trove in the last bit after gamigo got it and did the big server move tells me the devs are very inept and lacking in foresight as to how to implement fixes while keeping the game up and running this is why I have started this thread to make players aware of the problems that are worse not better and the things that need to change these devs need to be more on the ball not fresh out the gate thinking hey we can do this we are all that and a bag of potatoes chips because as we are all fishing rn we could actually be playing the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast