+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 NA/EU Maintenance - Nov 22

This post isnt very good becsuse if you think about people in us (especially west coast like 9- from my time) if we're at 4am would be evening for them and for Australians (9-11+ hours) wouldn't be fair for them either so it occurs to all

DevTracker, Stop playing tricks on me every time I want to play once installed. All this is your fault for waiting for me before letting me play in peace! I'm sick of unnecessary maintenance. your maintenant is really extremely irritating >

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesdork View Post
    Come on trovians, the devs are really trying there best right now. There not like the old devs where they didn't care. Mobi is doing his best to help yall, and all yall are doing is attacking him consistently. He's even answering your questions and trying to keep chat clean from profanity cause kids play this game too. So grow up people and keep your mouth clean and let the devs do there jobs. Yeah I know it sucks,4th down time. But coding a game to perfection isn't easy when it's on a big server that's constantly being updated trying to get each code to play nicely with one another. Thank you devs for what your doing ^^
    No they arnt if they were they'd be giving more notice be more prepared and be doing it at 4am

Hey ya all don't even bother with this game if their gonna keep bringing it down

The company that bought the games from Trion Worlds has a very bad Reputation of milking games out of every single dollar they can get and then shutting it down for good....if you want to play a very bad *** game try Red Dead Redemption 2 i promise you will be on that game for hours on end and not even be finished with finding stuff to do....I gave Trion Worlds in 5 years close to $14,000 so i am one of their high paid costumers i will not give any money to this green company thanks to all of these game shut downs it shows that they do not have the skills to keep the game going as good as Trion worlds did

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    PS4 NA and EU maintenance has been extended for about 1-2 hours as we ran into some unexpected issues during this maintenance process.

We'll announce if any changes occur or when it comes online soon.

Update 1:20pm PST:
    PS4 NA and EU downtime has been extended without an exact ETA at this time.

We are working to bring the servers online within the next 2-3 hours and compensation is being discussed for the prolonged downtime. Thanks for your patience.
    I should hope your discussion involves a golden dragon effigy for all

lol from what i read its already been longer than 3 hours and the PS4 version is still down

Quote Originally Posted by Truehartz View Post
    The company that bought the games from Trion Worlds has a very bad Reputation of milking games out of every single dollar they can get and then shutting it down for good....if you want to play a very bad *** game try Red Dead Redemption 2 i promise you will be on that game for hours on end and not even be finished with finding stuff to do....I gave Trion Worlds in 5 years close to $14,000 so i am one of their high paid costumers i will not give any money to this green company thanks to all of these game shut downs it shows that they do not have the skills to keep the game going as good as Trion worlds did
    That's why I am proposing a month long strike in general this has hot to stop we need to make a stand as one

Angry

I'm with this guy^^^^ I'm sick of this. This is why almost on one pays to play this game. JUST FIX THE GAME ALREADY 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ok, this is getting ridiculous, why dont you update specific servers when the majority are sleeping? Its been almost half a day! Not cool devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxycat View Post
    Ok, this is getting ridiculous, why dont you update specific servers when the majority are sleeping? Its been almost half a day! Not cool devs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast