+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 NA/EU Maintenance - Nov 22

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    PS4 NA and EU maintenance has been extended for about 1-2 hours as we ran into some unexpected issues during this maintenance process.

We'll announce if any changes occur or when it comes online soon.

Update 1:20pm PST:
    PS4 NA and EU downtime has been extended without an exact ETA at this time.

We are working to bring the servers online within the next 2-3 hours and compensation is being discussed for the prolonged downtime. Thanks for your patience.

Thumbs up Wartungsarbeiten sind scheiße

Das letzte mal (letztes Wochenende) standen dort auch von 8 bis 16 Uhr etc. (Es dauert "nur 3 stunden")
    Das letzte mal waren die server 16h offline(ps4) ich möchte dafür eine Entschädigung! Ihr könnt nicht da hin schreiben: ca. 3 Stunden. Obwohl es dan 500⁰0 Stunden sind!!!!!!! In einer halben Stunde sind es dan schon 4 Stunden(und keine 3) Ich finde das wir min. 15 münzen dafür bekommen müssen! Das ist eine Frechheit. Lag hin oder her,aber mehr als 10h offline gehen ?!?!?!?!?!? Und wen es jz wieder der Fall seien wird dan würde ich jedem entfallen das Spiel zu deinstallieren. Wir finden es zwar alle toll das ihr euch um die lagst kümmert aber, dan müsst ihr halt auch genau hinschreiben wan die server wieder online kommen . 😡

Ich schreibe jz immer die Uhrzeit hin(also wan ich es versucht habe mich einzuloggen) und wen es wieder 10h+ ist den deinstalliert das Spiel!

Jesus Christian chill, he's just doing his job dont barrade him. Downtime sucks but its needed to make the game better.

Understandable downtime, I just dont get the timing of it all, aswell as were unknown about what you all are actually doing, its frustrating the fact that the hour you have done this was prime for eu players such as myself, mildly frustrated but yes theres nothing to be frustrated about, your actually improving and fixing the game for us all, I would also like to ask what the competition will be especially for eu players, on the other hand of all that we appreciate you and everything your doing, just more in depth information wold be amazing, have a great weekend to you all.

Compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    I can try to explain a bit more about the recent maintenances and downtimes, but much of this is more technical platform changes and not like patch note gameplay changes. Last Friday (Nov 15) Xbox and PC got this patch for servers and also to help address the leaderboard rewards issue. The Xbox issue got resolved and PC leaderboard rewards partially resolved after this. That same Friday night and into Sat. (Nov 16), PS4 had unrelated and unexpected downtime which we worked on bringing online and provided compensation.

Now for this week, on Tuesday (Nov 19) PS4 started similar maintenance as Xbox/PC before and PC had maintenance to help finish resolving the leaderboard rewards issue. Then for PC on Nov 20, the Store ran into an issue trying to display items, we tried to hot fix several ways and a 30 minute server restart was a part of that process.

Now for today (Nov 22), we are making PS4 server changes/improvements and proactively fixing leaderboard issues that could have come up next week. Hopefully that issue does not come up on any platform, but again we are going to keep an eye on leaderboard rewards being properly granted. Compensation is still being discussed as this was short notice, but we wanted to get changes made as soon as we could before the weekend or next week.

I think since this has been happening a long time now that there should be some type of compensation other than 3emlowered gem boxes and lustrous and three day patron passes. This is starting to get out of control if I continue playing this game imma need some compensation I was trying to grind for 550 mastery and this happens. And for gods sake it’s friday the second most important day in trove. And it’s been welll over three hours. I vote prism of lights golden dragon effigy and possibly some sort of Ganda. A special Ganda. I appreciate it. And we appreciate your work. Thank you

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    PS4 NA and EU downtime has been extended without an exact ETA at this time.

We are working to bring the servers online within the next 2-3 hours and compensation is being discussed for the prolonged downtime. Thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    I can try to explain a bit more about the recent maintenances and downtimes, but much of this is more technical platform changes and not like patch note gameplay changes. Last Friday (Nov 15) Xbox and PC got this patch for servers and also to help address the leaderboard rewards issue. The Xbox issue got resolved and PC leaderboard rewards partially resolved after this. That same Friday night and into Sat. (Nov 16), PS4 had unrelated and unexpected downtime which we worked on bringing online and provided compensation.

Now for this week, on Tuesday (Nov 19) PS4 started similar maintenance as Xbox/PC before and PC had maintenance to help finish resolving the leaderboard rewards issue. Then for PC on Nov 20, the Store ran into an issue trying to display items, we tried to hot fix several ways and a 30 minute server restart was a part of that process.

Now for today (Nov 22), we are making PS4 server changes/improvements and proactively fixing leaderboard issues that could have come up next week. Hopefully that issue does not come up on any platform, but again we are going to keep an eye on leaderboard rewards being properly granted. Compensation is still being discussed as this was short notice, but we wanted to get changes made as soon as we could before the weekend or next week.
    OML tysm for this! This is all we want! A peek into the behind the scenes to help us understand WHY we have downtime! I know there are several of us sho appreciate this little tidbit of insight so much!

My compensation can be Trove staying alive! I have no idea what to do with myself during downtimes and I can't even imagine what I'd do if Trove wasnt around anymore! XD

Ps4 still up for maintenane

Hey I've been trying to play trove since 4 pm and it's now almost 10pm and it's saying failed to connect to with server. The servers man be down for maintenance, why am I not able to play trove yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Smallbutmighty View Post
    Hey I've been trying to play trove since 4 pm and it's now almost 10pm and it's saying failed to connect to with server. The servers man be down for maintenance, why am I not able to play trove yet??
    Read. This. Thread.

+ Reply to Thread