+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 NA/EU Maintenance - Nov 22

Wtf u broke the game fix ur **** or take it down

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizerdragon66 View Post
    Wtf u broke the game fix ur **** or take it down
    I guess they should just shut it down an have people still complain. People are happy with having something then nothing.

Game issue

Hi guys I'm on PS4 and haven't been able to play for three days now I can log into the game but it won't load any world but the hub and clubs I can't do shadow or anything and yesterday was dungeon day to earn experience potions and I lost out on that because you game wouldn't work I have full year of patron and have hardly been able to play because your down all the time and the last week I haven't seen any compensation all I want is an answer I love the game but would like to enjoy playing it to

3 jours sans pouvoir jouer, depuis votre fichue maintenance de vendredi, impossible de jouer !
    Ça sent le résultat d'un dev qui a vite fait son travail pour vite partir en weekend !
    Inadmissible sachant que certains enfants ne peuvent jouer a ce jeu seulement le weekend !

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #55
    PS4 Trovians,

Since the maintenance, we have been working on some of the errors connecting to certain worlds being reported.

A fix has been recently implemented that should allow players to connect better to worlds. We're continuing to monitor the situation, let us know if you are still being returned to the Hub.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-Worlds-Issues

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #56
    Significant compensation is being discussed for the recent extended maintenance and world connection issues. It will be announced in the next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Significant compensation is being discussed for the recent extended maintenance and world connection issues. It will be announced in the next couple days.
    Golden effigy

Compensation importante ? Vois êtes sérieux la ? Vois nous avez fait perdre 3 jours entiers !!! Alors le pass abonné 3 jours, c'est bien et c'est la moindre des choses, les potions d'expérience a la limite aussi mais le reste, je ne vois pas du tout ! 25 écus de dragon, c'est le pire ça, vous nous avez fait perdre un dragon entier !!! Inadmissible, les 25 écus de dragon ne remplacent que les 3 premières heures de maintenance initial et encore... Arrêtez de vous foutre de nous, soyez commerçants bordel !!

Do u really think it’s fun? Do u understand what is lost 3 days and get nothing? Ok we get 3 day patron, but 25 dc is nothing just like 5 exp potion. I know that u don’t play trove bu 25 dc is lesser than 3 hours of Friday and I’m silent about Saturday... Ur compensation is nothing. If u broke server u should give us something more valuable pls!

+ Reply to Thread