+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 NA/EU and PC Maintenance - Nov 19

Quote Originally Posted by sycohaniga View Post
    gathering day, seriosly!? godamn last week it was on dragon day and now gathering, how would i pay ma patron bills? huh? i need 2 get nitro and i can't do it while da servers are down! what's wrong bout wensday or thurstda!? godaamn i got bills 2 pay
    "there are no accidents"

-master oogway

Tuesday has been updated day for years?? How are you not use to it tbh

Maybe they're giving some compensation for the 3 hours down... like 1000 nitro for every player XD

Updates and maintenance traditionally happens on Tuesdays, for all the newer players coming to the forums to complain. :P

I do agree that this is a pretty inconvenient day to do it on and we really would prefer if some other "lesser" daily bonus would fall by the wayside. But the simple fact is that there is really no good day to do it on where people wouldn't complain. Wednesday is gem day, can't be taking away the gem dust grind from people. Thursday is adventure day, can't be taking away the adventurine grind from those few dedicated players who run 220 club quests on the daily to support their clubs' growth. Friday? Don't even think people wouldn't complain like they did last Friday, dragon coins are pretty important. Saturday and Sunday? It's the weekend, devs gotta have time off of work. Monday? Shadow Tower grinds say no to that.

Updates and maintenance being moved to Adventure Day (or the daily bonuses getting shuffled so Adventure Day is Tuesday) would likely impact the least amount of people in the short term. Next major update puts more emphasis on adventures though, so that probably isn't a wise decision to be honest.

tl;dr - It has to happen sometime, and I at least appreciate the devs for keeping the game maintained.

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #15
    PC is back online now, Trovians!

PS4 maintenance has been extended and we will announce later when it's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Viryath View Post
    Maybe they're giving some compensation for the 3 hours down... like 1000 nitro for every player XD
    Better make it 3k nitro I can get 1k an hour easily

CCC Pack

Will the Ccc Pack be available for PS4 EU after the maintance?

Hi PS4 is still down it's 2:30 pm here and still can't play I just got home from work and look forward to playing trove any estimate when I'll be able to play ?

Hello I would like to know if there is for a long time yet?

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #20
    PS4 NA and EU are coming online now!

All platforms are up, it's Turkeytopia time!

+ Reply to Thread